Sour Bubble Redemption Seed run **Closed**

Just for kicks and giggles, I’m putting all the Goji OG from the 8 breeders into a measured container.

:green_heart: :seedling:

Edit: about 35,000 at present.

32 Likes

LOL, don’t let an avalanche happen when moving them, we all like you around :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

12 Likes

You need to hire a crew to help with those amount of seeds. :scream_cat:
That is an amazing amount of seeds! :+1:

9 Likes

Seeing pics like this, with my own personal experiences, is why I could never understand why people pay so much for “limited release” seed packs. You get literally thousands of seeds from a couple plants.

10 Likes

That deserves a slow clap for sure Doug. What a pile! clapclapclap

6 Likes

I know I’m repeating myself, but the seed makers of OG put more work into and will share more information about their work than 98% of breeders out there. Can’t be thankful enough for this community. Thanks again @DougDawson for hitting this run out of the park!

25 Likes

Hey all, just a reminder to the 58 people that signed up but didn’t like the OP, it’s not to late to drop back and show some love for the thread :slight_smile:

30 Likes

What is OP?

3 Likes

Original post @sedin

5 Likes

oh, scrolls up, oh lol had no clue I was guilty of set crime. Causally bumps into like button, oops I am so clumsy.

7 Likes

It happens I just had to like it too pretty sure I was at limit when I read through the run :+1:

5 Likes

me too guy, me too lol you were quick with that. I would crime with you. lol

6 Likes

13 Likes

I actually scrolled up thinking “how could anyone possibly sign up without liking the OP, there’s no way I didn’t”…

I had to have been out of likes at the time cause there’s no way I didn’t like the idea of Sour Bubble beans :laughing:

13 Likes

LOL, all good, I just have noticed the huge discrepancy between those who took the time to sign up for beans vs those who didn’t like the OP. In the end it’s not a big deal, just feels like those 2 numbers should not be that far apart. Many just forget to circle back and with over 50 of them I figured it worth mentioning. Now back to work for me so I can get done and head back to seed shucking jail, lol.

21 Likes

Ive had my lashings for this… happens to us all at some point im sure, high guy/gal syndrome :crazy_face:

11 Likes

I get off tracked when I have to add my name to a sign up, I am always afraid I will accidentally erase something or auto correct someones name. lol

6 Likes

Somehow I’m signed up twice in the Overflow list. :dizzy_face: I just got TL3 status, is there anything I should do on the past signups or am I good?

edited for correct list

8 Likes

Maybe OG should have a stockade thread for serious offenders where they are ridiculed publicly for a designated period of time. Colonial style!

10 Likes

I put myself in the corner for a good hour… but… I could still see my plants :crazy_face:

7 Likes