Sour Bubble Redemption Seed run **Closed**

LOL, it used to be called the shark tank. They shut it down for a number of reasons :rofl:

8 Likes

@tresbundles I would gladly take your #39 duplicate sign up spot if it was possible.

I mean who doesn’t want some Sour Bubble?

13 Likes

Hey bud, I can’t edit the post as I had the wiki closed. It was getting way to big to ask the distributors to deal with it. Hey @Gpaw , can you edit the OP and put @Maddawg in position 39 of the overflow list for me? Us mere mortals don’t have the power to edit the old post :wink:

12 Likes

Dang, I was going to ask that earlier when he first posted.

Oh well, now I know to just go ahead and ask next time if I see something like that.

7 Likes

LoL seriously though I just counted about 7 that are on the sign ups twice I just hope that there’s enough for the overflow unless I can get the tl3 #44 repins12 has #34 n #44 but I’m not really worried about not having enough lol but I am just blown away u still haven’t gotten to the other 2 n big Bertha lol but I have enjoyed the grow and I have been informed that something cleared customs!!!

9 Likes

Talk to me when you see the Fall box going out. I will still have lots of seeds, just won’t go through the distribution system.

Yeah, I am not going to fix any more, I am actually happy that I can drop a few numbers off that list to make life a bit easier for distribution. Feel like a bit of a shit abusing the distributors with such big numbers.

EDIT: Don’t worry, I got you Doc :wink:

10 Likes

Seriously though I am just as excited about it so I’m just amazed at it and I am not askimg just made me laugh so I agree with ya man Happy Growing The Doc

9 Likes

This seems appropriate lol

4 Likes

I happened to stop by and seen this so I took care of it for you guys. No need to do anything @Gpaw :wink:

11 Likes

Took care of that too. But that’s all I’m doing unless Doug asks :joy:

I or any of teamog can always reopen the wiki if you want @DougDawson

9 Likes

Thanks very much @HolyAngel, I really appreciate it. No need to re open it, I don’t want to mess with it any more. I will deal with any that miss out personally so as not to burden the distributors more than I already have.

14 Likes

Sorry, I spent all afternoon changing a broken screen on my phone…
Damn! they use little screws… :laughing: :vulcan_salute:

Cheers
G

12 Likes

Hell ya. That’s what I thought of too when I saw Tenacious. Love those guys.

Anyways, that’s awesome Doug.

7 Likes

Hey brother, great to see you here :slight_smile:

5 Likes

No worries @Gpaw , @HolyAngel sorted it out for me. Much appreciated.

6 Likes

I wasn’t trying to get any issue I was just messing around about the duplicate and I wasn’t worried about where I wss I hope that u all have a great evening TTY shortly Josh

6 Likes

All good brother, no worries.

5 Likes

Appreciate it @HolyAngel !

4 Likes

It turns out that it’s the street kids you have to be worries about when locked in that way.

I like these too.

3 Likes

So we are down to two plants. The large one is chopped and hanging while there is still one left alive awaiting it’s turn. Got just over 242 grams of seeds so far. Once the last 2 are shucked and I sort them I will get a better count.

51 Likes