Sour Bubble Redemption Seed run **Closed**

Looks amazing!

I have to say though, seeing how many seeds you will get off this run makes question any “breeders,” charging over 100$ US for a 10-12 pack of seeds. Especially for f1s… :sweat_smile:

10 Likes

Great job! Awesome! :smile: :v:

2 Likes

Damn! That’s a hell of a lot of seed!

I was at like 180g on my Goji run and I estimated that at between 6K and 8K! So… damn son! Well done!

8 Likes

Yeah, looking forward to seeing what is in that big one. Without the 2 plants here is what it look like in a #22 jar.

48 Likes

Wow… I can only imagine the time you put in to fill that jar. :astonished: :scream_cat:
And still counting. :laughing: :grinning:
Excellent job Doug!

13 Likes

What are these numbers, Doug? At 28.35 grams per ounce, 15 oz’s is 425.25g. 242 grams divided by 28.35 is 8.536 oz.

3 Likes

…and sorry for my retentiveness, I am pretty anal regarding numbers :raised_hands: :joy_cat:

2 Likes

LOL, I have no idea what I typed into my calculator to get that number. Just go with 242 grams. By the way, if you are going to be anal about numbers stop taking short cuts. An oz is actually 28.3495 grams :rofl:

15 Likes

Yeah I learned via the interwebz that many west coast growers have been taxing the blackmarket a LONG time by going off 448 grams in a lb when they sell their packs. Its Messed up to me, but many think it’s funny to “get one over on custies.”

5 Likes

A pound is 454grams. Don’t short yourself a whole quarter ounce :wink: always drove me nuts the black market was like that.

If you figure ~50beans/1gram, 242grams should be somewhere in the vicinity of 10k-13k beans :heart_eyes:

15 Likes

Hehe, I did consider the 0.227 gram difference per pound that the rounding would incur before posting :sweat_smile: :raised_hands: :v:

4 Likes

LOL, all good bud. I just want to figure out what the heck I typed into my calculator to get the OZ number :rofl: I must have been really stoned :slight_smile:

7 Likes

30 grams around my house lol

3 Likes

30g is a troy ounce used for gold and silver.

6 Likes

31.1 grams. I never hears of it so google a few sites. One said 31.14 :rofl:
:green_heart: :seedling:

3 Likes

It is all good, I felt the need to post inst3ad of lurk and I always seem to say dumb stuff… I believe you may have divided 242 by 16 instead of 28.34952 :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Post away bud, I am always fine with being corrected. After all, I was wrong, lol.

4 Likes

@G-paS that information was from Australian gold diggers, so looks like they were lying or maybe they did not want to complicate the math for people watching the show, when the miners were trying to work out how much a 1.2 kilo nugget was worth lol.

7 Likes

So here are the last couple pics of the last live Sour Bubble which I started shucking yesterday. Once done I still got the big one to get though and it’s hanging in another tent drying. Left them run longer than expected but figured could not hurt to keep them alive while I shucked the others.

63 Likes

She’s beautiful!

9 Likes