Spannabis / Barcelona 2022

I met the @Stinky on the fair and he gives me a portion of that weed what he told above…Its just the stronger stuff I ever smoked. Really thankfull with the gift and its puts my head on other level of exigency :stuck_out_tongue: Now its will be hard to smoke the brazilian stuff again… lucky my grow already working well, my first harvest is on there curing, so, paraguain brick never more !!!

thanks all guys here for the all support and company in my first journey growing my own weed!!! its a plazure be part of this forum!!

now I need to work a little bit because last week I just been a tourist.

10 Likes

When I first got back into pot and growing about 8 years ago, and found cannabis forums, I was like a giddy teenager (I’m 66,lol), and I was acting like one to. Don’t worry, it only lasts a decade or so, lol… It is exciting when you first start growing. Very magical. In my last house, I grew in a bedroom (I had just moved to a legal state), and I had a chair in there and I would sit with a beer and just look at them. That was my first ever legal grow.

We used to have cannabis industry fairs here, in my town, once a month. Man, for $10 you could smoke dabs all night, get lots of free weed and CBD, lots of edibles…lol. I thought I was in heaven. They stopped the industry nights, and then covid, and it’s sort of just staus quo now. We have around 30 dispensaries in my little town of only 8,000 people, ha. It’s on a main interstate highway, and people from non legal states drive here just for the pot. That’s how I ended up here.

Thanks for the pics and stories. Lots of schwag that you came home with. And, running into a BIL from back home was a trip! Sounds like an occasion or two I had in my country. Have a safe trip home! peace

5 Likes

Man it’s not a cow but a pig, it’s ham is delicious :yum:, you must taste it before leaving. First time it was introduced in the U.S.A. they had to incinerate later on the bone because of legislation … frech|nullxnull

7 Likes

It’s Presunto, or as the the Spanish call it jamon. It’s pork leg curred in salt.

3 Likes

Sorry only saw it now :man_facepalming:t2:

2 Likes

Spanish prosciutto is no joke. I almost bought a leg during COVID quarantine to indulge lol.

2 Likes

If it’s Spanish it’s not prosciutto (that’s Italian)… you might get shot for that hahah or hit with a whole leg on the head for calling it that… it’s jamon or paleta, the best ones are from Iberian pork, lots of fat marbling due to the acorn diet… very nice stuff

don’t be mad with me @Derpterps

4 Likes

Not mad at all, thanks for the clarification!

3 Likes

Sure I will, I just getting brave first ! :stuck_out_tongue:

Loving the city and the spain at general… I dont know if I will explore other cities in this trip… still have too much to see here

And you guys already convinced me about try it… I will search something near to me to try, maybe smoke one or two big joints first to get more envolved with the cause :rofl:

6 Likes

man i am jealous you sound like you had a blast! too cool seen your brother in law there haha, good luck with your projects and stay safe in brazil thanks for the pictures

2 Likes

Seeing the equipment on display gives you a much better sense of the actual scale of the european gray markets. This is something that wasn’t apparent to me until I went to one of these expos. There’s people out there for sure putting that large equipment to work.

Hope you enjoy the rest of your trip!

1 Like

@LionsNaughtyBeans

Thank you ever so much for your take on visiting Spannabis…really enjoyed it,and great you got into the mix and had a grand time.

I went to Spannabis about five years ago , it looks like it’s grown a tad

I’m going to try and make it next year…and be great if more OGR s go next year.
Anyway Amigo…it’s a great buzz when you meet folks that you have so much in common, and sharing the herb.

8 Likes

Any sneak peaks of the new releases, I’ve been eying Ace up a bit!

1 Like

Yep, probably Iberico (sp?)

3 Likes

I’d love the low down on new autos strains appearing at the show if you see any. Have a blast! :v:t2:

3 Likes

New strains 2022

https://www.aceseeds.org/en/new-strains.html

3 Likes