Spannabis / Barcelona 2022

Hello everyone… I on my first international trip and I just arrive in Barcelona yesterday and already can see what this city can offer to us, potheads of the world.

Yesterdaty I did go to my first social club and when I arrive I already can notice a Bong`s Championship… really crazy situation… :rofl:

I did take some pictures of the social club and from some of the beautifull buildings which this city has.

Tomorrow starts the Spannabis and I will go the three days and I hope can bring a lot of knowledge, innovation, seeds/strains and all the crazy stuff I`ll see there.

I did try some iceolators really nice on the club and make a donation to get some weed… Its really strange the proccess… You cant “buy” your weed on thats clubs… You need be a club member, then you make a “donation” and you can get tha same value in weed,soda,water and other products from the club. “Under the cover but on everyones faces”.

But already is better than Brazil, where you can get a gunshot buying your weed and the weed here is REALLY AWESOME… I just forgot to take a picture from the bottles with the weed and the names, but now will not forget again and I bring more pictures about what we like: cannabis!

I dont know if everyone already heard about Gaudí but this is unbelivable… I have certain this guy smokes weed. Planning to make a guided tour throght the Gaudi works and learn more about this person… Enchantment…

Here is the view from my balcony… In spain its illegal smoke on the streets, so we need to be in a social club or at home to smoke without breaking any law, so thats will be my “high view” :stuck_out_tongue:

I know most of guys here is from north and its normal see snow, but for me this moment was memorable… even far away, it was beautiful to see that mountain covered with snow. same when I saw the strait of the Gibraltar and the Africa continent… :slight_smile:

The hash and weed what my donation provided me.
1g of this hash was €16
1g of this plant (forgot the name) was €9

It was cheaper than Brazil and with a much better quality…

They should have afraid about overgrow.com member’s subscribe :stuck_out_tongue:

A big hug from your brazilian friend, Lion :slight_smile:

ps: I getting fucked by the spanish (no, in Brazil we speak portugueese) but I have faith with some days I will perform better!! :stuck_out_tongue:

44 Likes

Wow! I’m happy for you, enjoy! I’m dreaming to go explore the cannabis culture in europe and go to all these festivals! :call_me_hand:

4 Likes

@LionsNaughtyBeans wow I always wanted to go to Spannabis
Thanks for sharing !:pray: very excited To see what goes on

very interested in the next new thing. :fire::fire::fire:

I’ll be watching closely

Thanks again
Paps
The gray haired bandito 🥷

7 Likes

Hell yea this is cool. I love the looking glass to another cannaculture. It’s one thing i like about @og so much.

Those buildings are really unique too. Looks like a great place.

5 Likes

Great report Lion!
:+1: :sunglasses:

Glad you are having a blast.

Cheers
G

5 Likes

Its how all of this begans! hope u can do this soon and hope I be near to share these experiences with you bud! Dont want to go home anymore :rofl:

Happy to share my friend!! Very excited about tomorrow!!! lets see what is firing here :fire: :stuck_out_tongue:

To me is undescribable… Brazil still much restricted and every cannabis scene must be under de cover, so isnt acessible like here. I`m dislumbrated.

Already planning the trip to north america… hope see some of you guys there when I go.

Thanks bud!! Always a pleasure have you near!!!

5 Likes

Guadi was close friends with Salvador Dalí and it was mostly psilocybin mushrooms that influenced his designs. I highly recommend you go to Parc Güell, it’s an entire park full of Guadi’s work.

My advice when purchasing from the clubs is always ask for the best local/Spanish grown stuff they have and stay away from the imported US flower, the imported stuff is insanely priced and “B” buds at best. There’s a lot of mediocre product in the clubs unfortunately. Actually one of the best growers in Catalonia is originally from Brazil, if you manage to find his flower in a club you won’t be disappointed.

Enjoy the food and the culture, I used to live there and my sister did also for 8 years. It’s an amazing city.

side note: probably the best pick pocketers in the world operate that city so be very careful of your possessions, these guys will literally take your watch off your wrist on the metro without you feeling a thing.

Disfrutar :v:t4:

15 Likes

This is awesome, and I’m very happy for you!
I hope you have a great time, and I’m looking forward to seeing more photos of your trip!

4 Likes

Awesome! Enjoy every moment. Pretty cool if you sharing it with all of us!

3 Likes

Visit Ace seeds…Talk to Luis …and get yourself some freebies.

Enjoy yourself.

P J

Dear grower,

ACE Seeds will be attending Spannabis
fair this weekend in Cornella, Barcelona.

Don’t miss the chance to visit us
in the biggest cannabis event in Europe.

Like every year, you can find us at booth 105,
just entering main entrance, on the left.

Spannabis

We will be offering all our 2022 new releases, merchandising, free seed promos, and best of all: we will be able to see each other in person :slight_smile:

Visit us and get the best sativa and landrace seeds on the market !!

• ACE Seeds -
14 Likes

Have a great time, keep us posted!

3 Likes

Keep an eye out for the new hotness!

2 Likes

Very very cool you posting this up! I’ve never been outside of North America but I want to so badly. I will live vicariously through you for now! Thank you

2 Likes

Nice smoking balcony, enjoy!

1 Like

Always wanted to go to this event, super jealous. Been to Spain a few times and it’s amazing!

Look for a Seed Company called True Canna Genetics. I believe he’s in Hall 4, Booth 302. Guys name is Barri or “True”. He’s got a heavy south London accent and he’s a straight shooter and one of my favourite breeders. He’s got a lot of cool strains and stickers and will give you the inside scoop to Spannabis! Best clubs, food spots, etc etc… He lives in Spain and is really plugged into the scene. I’m sure he will give you a lot of great advice to make your trip that much more enjoyable.

Have fun and keep us updated!

10 Likes

Defo on my bucket list :grin::+1:

3 Likes

Hey @LionsNaughtyBeans, I’m in Barcelona too! Visited the fair yesterday and will be going today again. Maybe we can meet up.

Yesterday was fun. Very busy. During the day everyone got stoned, great place to observe a very diverse off-their-heads public :grin:

Got me some seeds, a german guy gave me some fantastic weed, got very stoned. Drank a couple of beers, looked at all the new stuff. Overwhelming place.

Today I’m going back to look at stuff more carefully.

11 Likes

Met with @LionsNaughtyBeans!

Got very stoned again. A dutch bloke, one of the crew of a organic fertiliser company provided me with some very good, terpy, strong weed.

Saw interesting stuff

15 Likes

Hello my dear fellows!!! I was away from my notebook last few days, just enjoying the fair and Barcelona at all… but now goes my report of my last 2 days of Spannabis.

On Saturday I did go to make some business, so I’ve passed on the stands to validate my startup product of automation of cannabis growing with a artificial intelligence which I’ve been teaching on last 2 months to keep the entire grow cyclo monitored and managed by AI, just needing to prunning and harvest by a human (and if you get a pest, the AI will identify but again we need a human acting this time).

I did make a lot of networking and it was awesome… I will call on this week for the cards I’ve catch and let’s do it! :slight_smile:

I did see a lot of new strains with a lot of hype but too expensive… and my visit here was not for buy semillas, I already have a big mount of beans from our OG fellows and my principal interest is about new techs and products to growing to maybe export to Brazil… I’m building a grow shop in São Paulo with some friends, so this type of innovation is very interesting for me.
I saw some one part nutrients for the entire life cycle of the plant…
I saw a live soil which promises you don’t need nutes for your entire life … just water.
I see a lot of stuff for large scale production and it was sick because its too far away from my reality and my country fellows.

Many promises… I have taken all of the catalogs of these products and will study each one more patiently and will update here when this time comes.

Spannabis was like a Veg time for me… now it’s time to Flora and take care of this contacts to harvest something :rofl:

On Sunday I went shopping, so I took some seeds from seedstockers, I made a friend there called Rafa. He was so attentive and we’ve talked a lot about automation, hydroponics, etc…

here some nutes I taken for free on the fair:

I will try each one, maybe in a controlled experiment and obviously I will share with you guys the entire process until the harvest.

7 Likes

more photos:

here is the freebies from the first day:

found some brazilian cachaça in one bar and get really drunk there.

hemp beer:

people with a cow leg on the table taking a snack: (I saw this on the markets too… really different to me)

this stuff was amazing… the insects are alive and you can see it through a microscope… thats was awesome and funny!

Now its when the situation gets strange… I did was listen someone talking portuguese behind me and when I spin to ask: " Brazilian? " It was my fucking first brother-in-law… from Brazil… and his first joint was with me when I was eighteen and he fifteen… what is the chance to this coincidence happens… On the other side of the world I found a person who I did already lived in his home with his sister one year… very strange situation !!! I even send a message to his mom saying: "Guess who I found in Barcelona? ", I dont said it was on Spannabis. I just dont want to put the buddie in throubles with his mom :rofl:

14 Likes