Spannabis Barcelona 9.-11. March 2018

Just saying does the maid make the bed too rofl

3 Likes

Don’t be lazy man, it will be like summer camp, a whole bunch of potheads together sharing herb. That’s all there is to it. ROFL.

1 Like

Surprisingly Spannabis website was just updated …

DATES
9th, 10th, 11th of March 2018

OPENING HOURS
Friday and Saturday from 11,00 to 20,30 - Sunday from 11,00 to 20,00

3 Likes

Are we going or are we going? @Herbie @LemonadeJoe?

1 Like

The 12 March is my 45 bday… hhmmm
:wink:

3 Likes

I think you need to book a party here for after Spanabis @Dee.S73

treat yourself and indulge on your birthday :sunglasses:

Happy Birthday brings a whole new meaning at this place :wink:

2 Likes

Angry if i miss this one this year, can’t known for the moment if it’s possible for me or not.

2 Likes

@MadScientist

1 Like

Well just looked at hotel prices so yes I can go. @comski

Now give the kids a disney dvd, and some toy boats to play with in the bath and your sorted, far cheaper than a cruise :laughing: @MadScientist

3 Likes

I’ll have my bags packed up when i come back… LOL

I might do something different or i dunno, it’s only a weekend the spannabis, but i would like to stay for a week, and enjoy the scenery and go out drinking, plus i gotta get me some Absinthe to bring with me too. Will have to change the liquid from one bottle to another, but i will mail the original bottles home, so yeah man!

I wanna see green fairies and all the works…!

I hate hotels… They come knocing at your door to fix the room and there is people all over the place where you go, the bar, the store, the mini-mall or wherever, people, people and more people… I rather get a little house all for myself and no one bothers me. Plus, i can bring whomever i want…

2 Likes

Primo, si hablas de llevarte botellas de Absenta a CR asegurate de que sea legal en tu país. Piensa que los vuelos a/de CR son especialmente controlados… Aquí si es legal y hay bares en Barcelona famosos por su absenta…por lo menos hace unos años…

3 Likes

I will change the bottles for the absinthe at the airport, then mail the original bottles to my country, will keep the receipts from the free zone place so when the see them they will think the bottles were bought at thr airport. You see.

1 Like

Any confirmations on members attending yet ?

1 Like

I want to go, and have been looking at houses for rent, i want one with a pool and outdoor kitchen to bring people over and smoke…

Super cheap compared to the presidential suites… HAHAHAHA! Kidding…

I want to go, will need to see how things go in Jan for me, and then decide. Count me in, unless something happens.

Cool!

1 Like

I’m a single man again so i can go with out the presidential suite lol.

I can hop on a plane for a day trip or may be the weekend. :wink:

1 Like

I will most definitely tell you in advanced. Plus, if i rent a house you can just crash there if you want. No need to book a hotel… Been looking for places actively… HAHAHA!

2 Likes

<—heads to Orbits to see how much to Spain in March.

What airport peoples?

1 Like

Barcelona–El Prat Airport is the one you want to arrive at. From there, we’ll meet at a bar ot at the event or whatever… The main thing is going… I still am unsure if assisting is a possibility but i want to… So i am planning to go, even if after Jan goes by i have to stay that will be too bad, but yeah man.

We are gonna need Tees for the event, we need to represent Overgrow at the Spannabis… @LemonadeJoe

Aprox. $1100 round trip… One week stay.

3 Likes

I am almost sure that I will be there. After all, I live here :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

They are similar to prices I was seeing for the same route.

British airways also do the route and they have 1st class and business class seat/beds etc

If you want to find the best deals for Iberia or BA, you need to be looking on line around 4-6am GMT as after 7am CET the prices start to go up as more people log on looking at fares, it was on the news recently how the systems work.

Book as far in advance but book at a non busy server time for them as in when everyone else is sleeping to get the best deals :wink:

Remember to clear browser history cache and cookies before researching :wink:

@MadScientist

2 Likes