Splinter's Doja Dojo

They are quite untested, but it would be great to see another one. So far, they seem to have this lemon-coffee thing going and the high is relaxing and creative.

2 Likes

Just chopped the Red Hot Cookies.

This one came out really nice, but it usually does. I can’t wait to breed this thing. Tropical, tangie and some mild cookie funk.

Red Hot Cookies by Sweet Seeds taken at f62

Only two more left. The Panama and the Orange Mooncake.

Panama at f84, still needs a few more weeks or so.

Orange Mooncake at f67, still needs 3 to 7 days more, but it’s pretty faded by now.

4 Likes

Took down the Orange Mooncake. The tops were past 10ptct amber, but the bottom was pretty undeveloped. It smells of orange jelly beans and black pepper. The yield was impressive. This was a freebie seed from Brokeboy genetics

F70 Orange Mooncake by Brokeboy Genetics

3 Likes

Thats an awesome terp profile, lucky

1 Like

i like it. unfortunately, i only was able to get a single cut and the guy I gave it to killed it because he thought it had mold on it. apparently sulfur wasn’t in his arsenal.

1 Like

The Panama has been throwing white hairs all last week. It still looks a couple weeks out. The lighting dropped to 10 on 14 off since f84. I found a nanner on the Panama today, so it might end up finishing pretty soon no matter what. There was a ton of pollen in that nanner. Plus, I need the space to reverse the Red Hot Cookies.

Panama at f93. I hope the high makes up for it, but it smells like old socks. Its starting to put on some frost, but it’s a wispy foxtailing flower.

The clones got moved indoors for the fem run and put into their 86oz hempy buckets. The red hot cookies cuts seem ready to roll too.

For the run we have:
Red Hot Cookies
Lemon Alien
Grassfire OG x Dominion Diesel
Ice Cream Cake
Big Detroit Energy x Roadkill Skunk
Grateful Red
Choc Lit Zulu (this clone looks rough, but i have some cut)
Northern Lights #2
Acapulco Gold BC1
Widow Bomb Landrace Monster 2 (I decided any late nanner may not be too risky and could be mitigated by opening up the plant and keeping the skirt short)

The clones

These are the cookies

4 Likes

This wraps up this seasons grow. The panama went a full 15 weeks and could have gone even longer, but it was starting to eat itself. All the fans got used up. The tops were getting pretty amber, but many of the lowers had a lot of white hairs. The smell ended up with only lemon present with nothing else going on, just lemon. The yield was amazing. There was very little scissor hash, but there was also very little trim after plucking all the leaves I could. At the end I ran two weeks of 10/14 and 2 weeks of 8/16, but it didn’t seem to matter much.

Panama by Colorado Sativas taken at f105.

5 Likes

The fem seed run is in full swing, but I was too busy this last week with work to post.

The left Red Hot Cookies donor has been in flower for 11 days with STS for 17 days on a 5 day cycle. The shorter one has been in flower for 4 with the same regime.

I just put the receiving plants into flower. They have been cut short to help with the pollen drop. I’m not really sure when i should see male parts forming, but if they don’t I’ll just keep the smaller yields for bud…I guess.

I ended up finding a double white cheese female cut that is pretty good, finally got one of these G13/HP beans to grow normally and also popped an NL#2 female. All were added to the seed run. I have an ssh cut that i don’t know much about, but I was worried it would run over time before summer hits. So, I excluded it.

I also made some hash this weekend from the indica/hybrid trim. I’ll do the sativa’s doms separately. It smelled really nice. Lots of citrus.

3 Likes

apparently they take 70 days. that’s good to know.

1 Like

sitting at day 26 since first dose of STS. at f16 on the receiving females. no male parts yet…I am a bit worried it’s not working. well, at least the g13/hp is not a male. it’s flowers look a little odd, may herm.

donors
g13/hp

4 Likes

How many times did you spray her? Sorry the reversal doesn’t seem to be working, it’s always difficult when you put in all the time and effort.

9 times on the oldest one. i started about a week before flipping. they aren’t stretching much which made me think it was working, but it’s getting pretty far into its flower cycle. it’s sort of done about f49 and gets better if I wait longer.

1 Like

Was this a premixed STS? It may have been no good when you got it…

1 Like

i ordered the ingredients and followed a typical recipe. not sure what to think. maybe one of the ingredients was bad, but my countertops turn purple when i get the solution on them.

1 Like

If the solution was mixed(and refrigerated) for less than 6 months it’s still good. The chemicals separated don’t go bad, that I know of. Some strains are much more difficult to reverse but I would expect to see some male flowers at least.

1 Like

it’s fresh all kept refrigerated. i remixed a new sts solution from the primary solutions after about 25 days just to keep it fresh. it’s super clear.

1 Like

also, i can’t get this plant to stress to the point of nanners. i’ve tried.

1 Like

It’s a been a while since an update. It’s day 42 of flower. Been running just maxibloom in my ambient tent at 680 to 830 ppm. Lights have been pretty low. It’s been hot outside for a month. I should get some seeds. The grassfire og x dominion diesel, the grateful red and the cheese bx seem to have seeds. most are the grassfire diesel though. Perhaps others will have a seed or two. The red hot cookies looks almost ready to harvest. A few plants are showing some burn; the Acapulco Gold BC1 is not liking the nutes. I think the Maxibloom seems ok. I wonder if it will impact the terps at all.

The NL#2 from JP/Andrane

Hazeman G13, not very frosty. seems dense though.

Hazeman Cheese Bx clone, super sweet and fruity, but should finish out cheesy.

I’m having some major stuff done at the house right now. I am a bit worried about having a place to dry. i might just have to wet freeze the buds after picking out the seeds. I really want to dry them and smoke normally in case i find more seeds when breaking it up to smoke. ugh.

4 Likes

I’m finally back inside with the old setup at f61. I am not sure how long I can run it, but there is a hold up on my flooring install. In the meantime, I am putting things inside. It was getting super hot outside, raining all the time, and the humidity has been 100% for a week. The flowers are a little more open on a few of these clones and I think the frost level is a bit down. Even the smells are a bit different on a few. For example, the Big Detroit Energy x RKS is super citrusy orange, but last time it didn’t have much going on until it cured into mango citrus garlic, almost durian. the choc lit zulu looks good and smells about the same as last run, but is much more foxtailed. the Golden Triangle looks better than last time and is much more open looking. I am bit disappointed with the g13/hashplant. it looks hybrid and isn’t special looking/smelling at all. the nl2 is the same way, at least the buds look ok and chunky, but low odor.

Triangle Kush S1:

NL2:

Red Hot Cookies, getting the chop tomorrow.

2 Likes

f68, had to chop all but two, i have some guys doing work in the house most of next week. they’ll have to be dry in about 5 days or it’s not going to go well. the last two plants were just so far off. i figured they wouldn’t stink up the place too much…though, the remaining ice cream cake and the grateful red are the skunkiest of the bunch.

Hazeman Cheese Bx, small, smells great, spicy, fruity, myrcene dominant.

Hazeman 88 G13/Hashplant, looks plain, not much smell, maybe smells like the widow bomb landrace monster. herbal, lime, but will cure to herbal.

NL#2 from @JohnnyPotseed super heavy yield for the smallish plants. smells like the g13hashplant…not much smell, grassy, herbal.

Golden Triangle s1, a clone from the last run. It looks very different from last time. much more open likely due to the high heat and humidity in the garage tent. it actually looks better this time maybe and was the star of the tent this round. perhaps the root rot when i flipped set it back a little. it looks like a lot better yield compared to the others this time.

I also got a bunch of seeds which are crossed with the Lemon Alien…the red hot cookies never flipped and I got some of the sts on the lemon alien…which promptly flipped. most of the beans came out of the grassfire og x dominion diesel i got from @ReikoX. If anyone wants some, let me know. I also got a few out of the red hot cookies, the choc lit zulu and the cheese bx. i am not sure if any other got pollinated.

Next run starting up at the end of the month, can’t wait:

Motorbreath x OGKB 2.1 (Chemdawg x SFV OG) x (OG Kush Breath x DoSiDo) Crafty Flame
Pineapple Express Hawaiian Sativa x Trainwreck Barney’s Farm
Platinum Valley SFV OG x Platinum In-House Genetics
Alien Cookies x Kush Mints Animal Cookies x Kush Mintz #11 Blimburn
Super Silver Haze NL5 HazeC X Skunk HazeC Mr. Nice/Guitarzan
Gator Breath Gator breath/Gushers Motorbreath x Triangle Kush Brokeboy Gentics
Moby Dick g13/Haze x White Widow Barney’s Farm
Chemdawg '91 SkVa x Meatbreath (Lab Meat) Chemdawg x (Meatloaf x Mendo Breath f2) Wizdom
Sweet Island Skunk Gator breath/Gushers BC Sweet Pink Grapefruit and Big Skunk #1 (S1 or F1) Federation Seed/BigMike55
Romulan Bx ROMULAN BX 1 ((THAI X MEXICAN X COLOMBIAN X AFGHANI) X COLOMBIAN) Romulan/Jinglepot
Adams Girl Scout Cookies x Dr. Who Doc’s Dank Seeds
Green Crack Bx Green Crack x Appalachian (Green Crack x Tres Dawg) High Lonesome Grass
3 Likes