Splinter's Doja Dojo

Glad to see the golden triangle did better for you this round, I know she doesn’t disappoint. Budderton said the golden triangle x appy was the star of his last round as well. Hoping all her progeny turn out this well. Have a great weekend and good luck with the house work.

1 Like

thank you buddy. have a good one.

1 Like

the guys in the house finally finished and won’t be back for about 10 days. so, i quickly chopped the last two. That ends this seed round using gh nutes maxibloom only while exposed to ambient temps/humidity. the maxibloom was great. no need for anything else.

The Grateful Red was full of seeds, but I am not sure how mature they are. I wonder if plants with slower flowering have slower seed development. anyway, the ice cream cake went a long time, 81 days. it was pretty dense. both still had a bit of white hairs, but this is my moment before the next round of work in the house. looks like i won’t get to start up the next one until early july.

They got pretty tangled up. the ICC stretches way too much to keep around.

the ICC #5 s1

Grateful Red from Happy Bird. This thing smells great. the last time it cured to a lemon starburst sort of smell. it was also a bit skunky. really nice. it’s similar this time.

5 Likes