Spring 2023 Co-op Box Update thread - closed

PLEASE accept my apology, just trying to help. I s-l-o-w-l-y withdraw from the conversation. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

Or when the cut off date comes. :+1:t3:

:green_heart: :seedling:

9 Likes

Yes, 100%. Thanks for adding that, it’s a very important piece of info. Got to stay on schedule.

3 Likes

Keeping us on schedule! Much love and thanks folks… Appreciate you all.

16 Likes

Ok, sounds good. That’s what I did with the rks last year. I sent half to you the rest to Sebring, sorry for making that harder on you guys.

7 Likes

Not at all bud. We were still working stuff out at that point. After 2 boxes we decided that I would do all the processing of Canadian runs. It just makes more sense that way and avoids a few issues. In the end everyone that signed up got the RKS. I can speak for many when I say you are a great OGer and great grower who is a blessing to the community.

11 Likes

Like Doug said if in bulk In Canada he makes packs up for me and it is more help than I can say. I did order the smaller contains like Doug got. I wanted to make sure I had the same to match just in case.

I have been sending to the other countries distributors to make it easier and less costly for all the growers. This way you only mail to one person. Canada =Doug Everybody else=me :laughing:

16 Likes

@G-paS , & @DougDawson =

ezgif.com-gif-maker(42)

21 Likes

Totally random but according to a crossword puzzle I did last night the Unicorn is the national animal of Scotland.

14 Likes

Yes, yes it is! Love the Scots :unicorn: :unicorn: :unicorn:

10 Likes

That actually makes sense on multiple levels… :thinking:

Not the least of which is, picking a mythological animal gives you zero maintenance costs…
“Thrifty Scots”… probably from Aberdeen… :rofl: :vulcan_salute:

Cheers
G

10 Likes

What’s that?! :thinking:

The Jalisco :mexico: Landrace co-op seeds are on their way to the one and only @DougDawson ?

Why yes they are! :hugs:

37 Likes

Man I don’t mean to call you out but I can’t help but think you knew that before you posted it :thinking:

11 Likes

You got me! :rofl:

But It’s confirmed as of 5 MIN AGO that @DougDawson has them in his hands!

:partying_face:

21 Likes

That is great news. Your the man @PigeonMAN

11 Likes

For y’all that don’t know…Just leave it to “Longhaired Karl!!” OG in da flesh!! SS.BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

13 Likes

:rofl:

ezgif.com-gif-maker(51)

8 Likes

Looks like I am just shy of 25,000 Temple Flo seeds. I forget when you need these seeds by @G-paS .

34 Likes

Holy molly that’s awesome! Definitely not counting that seed by seed! Great job :star::star::star::star::star:

10 Likes

That is a great return on your effort.

April 1st if individually packaged and March 1st for bulk. These would be appreciated ASAP so I don’t have to try packing all at ones. I will be going slow after next week.

Can any growers ready or will be ready for the Spring box please pm me.
I would list to get all the work done on your list and labels made for the envelopes I sort into.

21 Likes