Sssdh project **CLOSED**

There were names deleted, as it was weird someone doing that, the conclusion was it was completely unintentional, if next spot free is #10, you put your name there but at the same time someone is also choosing that spot, the last one to edit takes the place … :sunglasses:

7 Likes

I cant wait to get these babies in the dirt

5 Likes

Got me LmmfAO

Don’t take the empty spots!!!
They’re for the Dead homies
(As I pour drink on ground)
:joy::rofl::joy::rofl:

10 Likes

Out of all the projects this is one of the ones I want the most… This going to be fun!

12 Likes

I wanted to post a thank you very much on this and not just have my hand out…yes that is my hand but besides that @Swe-can… this is gonna take away alot of pain… or numb some skulls…and im ok with that.
grow hard.

14 Likes

@Swe-can how’s the progress coming?

6 Likes

Everything is a bit delayed because of corona … I thought i would have the seeds in my hand in the middle of May but that didn’t happen. Then June came and the customs still holding on the parcel here or in U.S I don’t know… Now its July… and still nothing… but i still got my hopes up that I will manage to get everything done until the next round of sending preservation runs… or I’ll send them by myself… that’s all there’s is right now… 3 month almost soon since I ordered them… and that’s why I haven’t updated much here.

Hope you guy’s aren’t disappointed with me… But they will arrive at your doors as fast and safe as I can

27 Likes

Oh I’m not disappointed at all, not in any hurry either. Just checking in on you my man

8 Likes

Thank you for understanding @anon81143130 and the same to everyone who put their name in the list !!

As soon as they arrive I will tell you guys and start them directly!

Have a lovley day to you and everyone here in the community :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::ok_hand:

22 Likes

@Swe-can, this ENTIRE Group knows you are, indeed, a man of your word, fully trusted!!! If they can’t grasp the totally unusual age we’re living in, they would be selfish. Don’t bat an eye, “Rona” reshaping how we do E-V-E-R-Y-T-H-I-N-G!!! Stay safe/well.

13 Likes

Let the pollen fly.

I will be watching from the sidelines on this one.

:chair: :popcorn: :tropical_drink:

6 Likes

Oh damn bro, hope you get them soon! Will be sending good vibes your way in the hopes they make it safely. No worries from over here, MisterBee called it like it is ^^

4 Likes

I’m sure you’re more disappointed than any of us are @Swe-can. :slight_smile: Don’t sweat it though, it’s all good man. They’ll get to you and you’ll get 'em to us. As @misterbee said, no one has any doubts about that. The when is what it is. :vulcan_salute:

12 Likes

Your words are a joy to read, is all because of your way of thinking and generous heart that the O.G community is what it is! Truly a second home for me and for many :heart::pray:. And wth that it makes me glad and sad at the same time :pensive: … I wish things where different but will do our best with what we got !! Stay strong and do what your doing best and keep on over growing the world :evergreen_tree::maple_leaf:

24 Likes

@Swe-can
All is good. Just makes the excitement for these beans build more. Can’t wait and will continue to watch. Thanks for all you will do for us.

9 Likes

Hope I’m not too late to get in on this party, been wanting to get my hands on this strain for a while now. Hope it’s cool if I jump on board, it’s my first seed party here at OG but I’m hoping to have some good stuff of my own to offer up real soon.

Thanks for your efforts and generosity!

6 Likes

It doesn’t say closed on the thread so you should be good.

5 Likes

@Ginger_Rick just as Shadey said :slight_smile: your good mr

Well to much excitement isn’t good either :sweat_smile::ok_hand: but I’m glad you’re all some understanding good folks !

My first plan was to run the sssdh run at the same time as im doing a side project… but I’m thinking about starting the other project until the sssdh…

Have to do something :pleading_face::thinking:

17 Likes

I ordered stuff off of Wish in March. Got half and giving up on other half.wont order from China nomo

3 Likes

Can I be added to the list? It doesnt give me the pencil option to add myself

3 Likes