Sssdh project **CLOSED**

You are trust level 2 and now, oddly, your name is on the list (#36)ā€¦ :+1:

Cheers
G

5 Likes

Thanks man. What do you mean by oddly? I mean I know what oddly means but why is it odd?

3 Likes

odd in the sense that it just seemed to show upā€¦ nudge nudge :wink: :wink:
(a poor joke)
The only odd thing was you didnā€™t have the pencil option to editā€¦ :thinking:

Cheers
G

7 Likes

Ohhhh :joy: now itā€™s funny lol

4 Likes

Yeah I dont know why I dont. Because I tried the other day on another post and I had to have someone add my name

2 Likes

Here you go @Papalag and @Badger :laughing:

12 Likes

Anyone seen any plant pics yet.

3 Likes

No pictures @Sincy because theyā€™re still somewhere in the world traveling around since April :upside_down_face::pensive: im gonna change the name of the topic as Delayed because of :shushing_face: C-o-r-o-n-a :shushing_face:

12 Likes

Hey I actually do have the pencil thing. I was looking for the one that you click on when you edit your own postā€¦I understand now lol Iā€™m a little slow :woozy_face:

7 Likes

Iā€™m in. Thank you very much

3 Likes

Ah I was wondering what was going on hopefully they make it.

6 Likes

Looking forward to this fingers crossed. :heart:

3 Likes

Iā€™ve found 2 pks of resiviour seeds sssdh ix1, and straight sssdh. Kinda dirt cheapā€¦ dont know how old they are tho. I think they still available.

5 Likes

https://www.seedbay.com/product/sssdh-ix1-regs/
I saw these a while back on seedbay about 100 old seeds for 70 Euros isnā€™t a bad price

2 Likes

Yeah thatā€™s it

3 Likes

Got the tip from @YoungDad420 awhile ago about them
Iā€™ve tried ordering 50 of each couple of days ago but their partner site where the payment option is didnā€™t work with my master card. I tried again after some hours but had the same problem. Even sent seedbay a message about my problems but still no answer.
Donā€™t want to use the misses card or hell will break loose :upside_down_face::thinking:

11 Likes

Yeah for $10 for 10 seeds is a deal. I think I used visa without issues last time I ordered from seedbay. May have to grab a pack or two and worse case send them to you myself.

5 Likes

Itā€™s a good deal indeed and it will get here in a jiffy if the order goes thruā€¦ they ship from england i beliveā€¦ but I donā€™t why it keeping declining my card everytime I tried to pay.

Worst case scenario @HolyAngel Iā€™m ok with thatā€¦ and PayPal you the amountā€¦ but Iā€™ll figure this out with them because itā€™s long road from :us: to :sweden:

4 Likes

Oh, they take paypal too over that payment gateway. I just picked up a pack of each since they had 3.
SSSDH IX1
SSSDH Regs
SSSDH x G13

If you canā€™t get em and they donā€™t show up let me know and Iā€™ll reship to you with tracking. Last time I ordered from the bay tho it took like 6 weeks to arrive :rofl:

7 Likes

Iā€™m gonna check this out.
I rather send a PayPal payment then try paying with my card for the 3rd timeā€¦

Oh man 6 weeksā€¦ that would be like the third harvest by now if everything went wellā€¦ with my first order and all the time between and now 6 more weeks :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::ok_hand:

7 Likes