Sssdh project **CLOSED**

It’s a good deal indeed and it will get here in a jiffy if the order goes thru… they ship from england i belive… but I don’t why it keeping declining my card everytime I tried to pay.

Worst case scenario @HolyAngel I’m ok with that… and PayPal you the amount… but I’ll figure this out with them because it’s long road from :us: to :sweden:

4 Likes

Oh, they take paypal too over that payment gateway. I just picked up a pack of each since they had 3.
SSSDH IX1
SSSDH Regs
SSSDH x G13

If you can’t get em and they don’t show up let me know and I’ll reship to you with tracking. Last time I ordered from the bay tho it took like 6 weeks to arrive :rofl:

7 Likes

I’m gonna check this out.
I rather send a PayPal payment then try paying with my card for the 3rd time…

Oh man 6 weeks… that would be like the third harvest by now if everything went well… with my first order and all the time between and now 6 more weeks :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::ok_hand:

7 Likes

I just ordered last month and even with a delay it only took 13 days

3 Likes

Well that’d be nice, could get em to Swe-can pretty quick with that kinda shipping :sweat_smile:
I placed an order april 9th, they shipped on the 10th. I received them May 5th. So guess that was only 3-ish weeks :thinking:

4 Likes

Alright guys. I did manage to pay by PayPal and now awaiting for a confirmation on my order!!

Got both the regs and IX1 so hopefully they arrive soon… hopefully they pop and aren’t to old.

Now I’m about to sign my self in the anonymous strainoholics group… because I believe I realized I’m addicted to this beautiful bean…

Just got my order after 4 months from GLG so now I’m a bit happy…

Up up and away we go!! This run gonna be awsome!!

12 Likes

Super excited to see how they turn out hopefully they ship quickly :crossed_fingers: never done 10 year old beans but i’m sure a few might pop! i’ll see you next Tuesday at SA :laughing:

4 Likes

Nice!! Glad you were able to get em ordered. Hopefully that original order still shows up one day :thinking:

And yes, welcome to the strainaholics anonymous group :cake: :pie: :cupcake: :rofl:

6 Likes

Me and you both!! Haven’t seen and smoked sssdhs since a visit in Amsterdam many years ago !! Im really stoked to do this run !

I bring my own chair because I’m here to stay !

I hope so to… i got wheels and abacus in the same order thats missing and Gg4 X high octane og bx X jabberwocky … so I really want them to arrive…

Well thank you :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::rofl:

7 Likes

Hope you finally got them, there’s always something missing in my stash … frech|nullxnull

giphy

10 Likes

I’m gonna try make everyone stash as epic as it gets !! Just like all the good people in OG did and are doing with mine :wink::maple_leaf::evergreen_tree::maple_leaf:

15 Likes

The sweet, sweet moment when you can give back. It feels so good. :blush:

Thanks, I lived vicariously through you for a sec. My time wil come.

8 Likes

So guys the order from seedbay arrived and I got some sssdh IX1 and sssdh regs that I’m gonna pop on Friday !! Finally

Let’s keep our fingers crossed and hope that they will germinate after all they are old stock

And let’s get this party started :crazy_face:!!

40 Likes

Hope they turn out for you

6 Likes

Keeping my fingers crossed @Jamescoldflame!

Worst case scenario ill buy more from them until i get some good females and males… this is a fight im more than willing to take :laughing::laughing:

12 Likes

Yay! Thy seeds hath arrived!

9 Likes

Hells yes. Cant wait to run these outdoor next year. And thanks again for dealing with all the frustration.

8 Likes

It’s been a long ride :rofl::v: and still is !!

April 2020 the worst month and year overall for me :laughing:

17 Likes

Best of luck with the beans, Swe-can!!!

10 Likes

Right man? I woke up in April unemployed. Good to see we are both fighters. I’m on the edge of my seat for the rest of this show (and the first part). :joy:

12 Likes