St Judes Auction for Children

Oh, I see. It just struck me as funny :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ok money has been donated. We did have someone step up and buy a few strains that someone else didn’t pay for so it increased the funds a little bit.

Here is the amount donated:

30 Likes

Thank you everyone for a very successful auction!!

24 Likes

Great job with the auction and contribution to St. Jude’s.

14 Likes

A quick bump so everyone sees this……

7 Likes

So awesome brother! Excellent auction, and excellent job OG’ers… way to represent, and then out for a good cause!

8 Likes

Thanks for hosting this wonderful auction. And thanks to everyone who was involved in it!

10 Likes

We also had 2 members that donated money because of the auction.
One donated the promised 5% which came to $107 and another person that donated $50.
So with that added to our total together we all donated $2294.01

25 Likes

Well done @Oldjoints & OG!!!

9 Likes

Great job OGs! :vulcan_salute: :sunglasses:

Thanks @Oldjoints and all donors!

5 Likes

Great job everyone and especially @Oldjoints for setting this up and keeping it as organized as you did :muscle:t2:

HUGE win for the kids!!

8 Likes

Good job everyone! Our car is fixed and i’m looking forward to the next St. Judes auction.

10 Likes

Absolutely love this! What an awesome cause!

8 Likes

Mail received today from @boatbum325 who took care of me very nicely with a grip of Doc D freebies besides the prize pack, always one of my favorite members to deal with, thanks to all the donators and @Oldjoints for making this happen!

11 Likes

Mail arrived today. Thanks @darkillusion, always a pleasure dealing with you. This auction was awesome, what a great cause.

7 Likes

Looks like you got some nice seeds. Good choices.

2 Likes

That was a kind heart.
One Love.

3 Likes

I would appreciate it if folks let the donators know when you receive your winnings either in DM or in this thread…,……. TY!

8 Likes

I always do. Is the least we can do to someone who is spending his/her time and money sending seeds.

Happy growings!!!

4 Likes

Thanks @Oldjoints :vulcan_salute: :sunglasses:
I hope you’re having a great weekend!

9 Likes