St Judes Auction for Children

That’s amazing! Great job @Oldjoints and everyone who donated/participated so awesome to see the cannabis community come together to do great things going to do lots of good :blush:

4 Likes

I agree, thank you to everyone involved. It’s important to give back. These kids and familys are going through hell and these services at least help them financially, so they don’t end up loosing absolutely everything.

4 Likes

Great work getting people involved!!

3 Likes

bravo…man you guys did amazing…

2 Likes

Very nicely done sir…good on ya for putting it all together!

3 Likes

To all of my bidders, your wins are shipping out today, please keep me posted on arrivals @FieldEffect @CanuckistanPete @Ottafish @Frosty78 .
Just one straggler left…. @Granola , I need those deets man, hmu.

8 Likes

Will do…and thanks again for doing this.

4 Likes

Following bidders your items are on the way . Please confirm when you do get them . @Faithisyours , @Frosty78 , @NDNCHILD , @donuchee , @Tao , @FieldEffect , @shade , @Hemp ,@granola . Thanks for bidding .

9 Likes

Thanks! @boatbum325 I’ll be on the lookout and confirm receipt! :green_heart::heart::fist:t3:

2 Likes

Thanks a lot @boatbum325 :green_heart: :pray:

2 Likes

That was fast! Thank you! @boatbum325 I’m very much looking forward to running these! Hindu Kush is a favorite! :green_heart::heart::green_heart::heart::fist:t3:

15 Likes

I have ran those. Good seeds.

5 Likes

Ok everyone that owes has paid except for one person who hasn’t been seen on site since the auction and never paid.
I will be donating the entire amount tomorrow to St. Jude’s and posting a receipt in this thread after doing so.
Here is the total:

18 Likes

How long before you declare him null & void ?

2 Likes

Before leaving he argued that he didn’t get the lots he wanted because the software kept changing the numbers on him. I explained I had to go by what he posted. He did not seem happy about it and hasn’t been on site since. So I am not counting on him paying at all.

6 Likes

OK I’ll just keep 'em in the donation / trade box until the next soiree .

3 Likes

Where did the penny come from? Lol!

And, just to clarify @Oldjoints , do we contact the donor, or wait for them to contact us?

You contact them…….

1 Like

PayPal fees…….

2 Likes