Stable diffusion (ai art in general)

anyone got any interesting prompts theyd like to share? ive got a bunch of freebie beans id be glad to share.

this whole ai bot thing is really cool. anyone have anything theyd like to share?

for any person on this thread that makes a post with an AI generated piece of art that gets more than 15 likes and posts the exact prompt, id be glad to send you some freebies. ive played around with it a bit but nothing like the examples ive seen. would be cool to see what prompts youre using.

3 Likes

@Heliosphear I hear your call here bud :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: .

2 Likes

yeah @Heliosphear ! ai magican love his works :smiley:

1 Like

I’m in! @sardinebags first let me say the I have recently been using AI to write prompts for AI art program MidJourney. It works great but doesn’t do what I was looking for in the putting text into pictures. That being said I don’t need any seeds, I will however assist you in your AI journey if you give the seeds to others.

10 Likes

I’ve been meaning to explore midjourney, and this is rocket fuel. Really amazing stuff. What do some of the prompts look like?

1 Like

@NoCal
Dragon Icon, black and glowing blue, random patterns, dynamics, circle composition --v 5.1 --q 5 --s 750 ‘ This was the punch in, and it took about 5 variations to reach this stage.

2 Likes

The small list for midjourney prompts and trigger words.

• Atmospheric
  • Dramatic lighting
  • Anthropomorphic
  • Very detailed
  • Cinematic lighting
  • Unreal engine
  • Octane render
  • Photorealistic
  • Hyperrealistic
  • Sharp focus
  • Rim lighting
  • Soft lighting
  • Volumetric
  • Surreal
  • Realistic CGI
  • Fantastic backlight
  • HDR
  • Studio light
  • Internal glow
  • Iridescent
  • Cyberpunk
  • Steampunk
  • Intricate filigree metal design
  • Bionic futurism
  • Ray tracing
  • Symmetrical
  • Atompunk
  • Multiverse
  • Concept art
  • Time loop
  • Maximum texture
  • Futurism
  • Dynamic

Style

• Abstract
  • Cubism
  • Cyberpunk
  • Fantasy
  • Impressionism
  • Minimal
  • Modern
  • Realism
  • Surrealism

Content

• Animals
  • Buildings
  • Landscapes
  • People
  • Objects

Mood

• Calm
  • Dark
  • Dreamy
  • Happy
  • Hopeful
  • Playful
  • Sad
  • Scary
  • Serene
  • Stormy
  • Suspenseful
  • Vibrant

Prompts

• A photorealistic cat sitting on a tree branch in a forest at sunset. The cat is orange and white, and the tree is green. The sun is setting in the background, and the sky is a beautiful shade of orange.
  • A cyberpunk cityscape at night, with neon lights and towering skyscrapers.
  • A fantasy landscape with a castle in the distance, surrounded by mountains and forests.
  • An impressionist painting of a field of flowers in bloom.
  • A minimalist still life of a vase of flowers.
  • A modern portrait of a person in a stylish outfit.
  • A realistic painting of a scene from a famous movie.
  • A surreal painting of a dreamlike world.
6 Likes

Awesome! Thank you.

I just tried to play around w/ it and I guess its peak hours, no freebies till later I guess…

1 Like

here is mine

“a fat cat wearing a top hat on a couch watching tv and smoking pot”

3 Likes

I have lost some hours playing around w/ this software and have nothing to show for it! LOL

Ended up w/ automatic1111 gui version, is that a good place to start?

1 Like
2 Likes

Made these w/ openjourney in stable diffusion , nothing like heliosphear, but i would wear these as a tramp stamp… lol

4 Likes

way cool. im having way too much fun with this tool

2 Likes

Came here to recommend that gui for those able to run it on their PC. It can be as complex or as simple as you want to make it. You can grab lots of “checkpoints” on CivitAI which is basically the base stable-diffusion model trained in specific directions that you then use as a base. It’s an easy way to get specific looks without going crazy with prompts.

Here’s some with a toon model I grabbed:

4 Likes

I was going to start a thread on this same thing. Here are some photos I made in AI Art, some were for strain graphics and others just for fun. I have a number I call my BUD Girls!!
Enjoy,

3 Likes

Here is my Bud Girls!

1 Like

im in to this way more than i care to admit. a big butted wife will treat you well, especially if she doesnt mind your gardening

2 Likes