Stacked Mother Lode . 2022 . The Genesis

Wow :flushed: did I just win a door prize? :slight_smile: Hell yeah :slight_smile: I don’t ever win those things lol first time for everything :slight_smile: lol

1 Like

You could call it a door prize, but I call it an intergalactic portal.

It opens up everything you’ve ever wanted.

DM me a privnote with your address darling.

2 Likes

Sent, :slight_smile: thanks rogue that’s awesome

Lol :slight_smile:

2 Likes

And I got to say wow :flushed: again that dude can play the crap out of that crazy, wild guitar/bass thingy :slight_smile: lol

2 Likes

Hey @rogue , I figured you could appreciate these so I will just drop them right here with you if you don’t mind, :slight_smile: I had to let somebody know :slight_smile:

Myciliale mat with happy plants :slight_smile:

3 Likes

4 Likes

Oh and here’s the happy plants I tried posting awhile ago but it said sorry 3 in a row and I was like, well … :slight_smile: Lol

6 Likes

Harvested the one with the three colas, hardcore blueberries scent now upon touching!

Very grateful that the two small plants keep flowering and growing new pistils!
I am happy with every plant I may receive from my soil, large or small.

I love being able to harvest so often as I do, always perfectly on time, providing me a steady and reliable stream of rejuvinating and inspiring medicine.

It is well with my soul.

May all beings in this universe experience peace and joy, all at once!

9 Likes

Nettle tea can help improve brain function and even create a slight mood boost.
Studies report that people who consume nettle tea may have a higher serotonin level, which helps with cognitive reflexes.”

6 Likes
“I’d rather rely on mother nature’s wisdom than man’s cleverness.”

— Wendell Berry

4 Likes
1 Like

Woowhoo! Thank you

Lol it makes me think of that 80s/90s movie “Hackers” when dude gets arrested and he’s yelling “hack the planet, hack the planet!” Except it’s more like " Grow the Planet, Over Grow the Planet!!" :slight_smile: Lol thanks again for the blessing :slight_smile: @Rogue oh and are they photos? Or auto? I assume photo reg but I have no idea :slight_smile: any info would be greatly appreciated lol

3 Likes

Your guess is as good as mine!
But the ones in the black washer are photo’s.
I’m very happy they arrived, happy new year!

1 Like

2 Likes

Zaslon - Dive In (Original Mix)

1 Like

/thread

NEW YEAR, NEW START

Rogutopia . 2023 . Calmer Than You Are

4 Likes