Stacked Mother Lode . 2022 . The Genesis

My Nice Rogue package arrived! Many thanks my friend. I shall update you when they begin their journey into soil

2 Likes

I would very much appreciate that!
May they turn out to be all that they are!
Thank you for growing!

1 Like

PAPERKLIP POLLINATION TEK

HEAD OVER HEELS CUMSHOTS

Everybody in the room seems to be in good spirits!

And so it is.
And so it may be.
That it may be well.

8 Likes

Today’s 1 hr 44 min + 2 hr 10 mins decarbed herb combo has me feeling like:

Whoever shared this in the “What are you listening to?” thread some time ago, thank you kindly.

3 Likes

david lynch twin peaks mexican chiwawa chihuahua

David Lynch, ladies and gentlemen, and others, and extraterrestrials, and intraterrestrials too.

3 Likes

Three doses today, just now before breakfast.
1/3 a teaspoon each:

• Raw dried bud (unknown)
  • 1 hr 44 min decarb at 100 C (Crème de la Chem)
  • 2 hr 10 min decarb at 100 C (NL5xAfghan)

To be continued…

1st impression: Feels like adding the raw bud really kicked things up a notch. Chest feels expansive. Vast inner space. Tremendous clarity.

2nd impression: It’s again a very new feeling and experience. Perhaps a little too intense. Will stick to combining bud from only two decarb times.

Next combo I want to try is 1 hr 11 mins + 2 hr 22 mins. :+1: :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Will create exactly that with the raw bud tonight.

Edit: decarbed the whole plant for 2 hr 22 mins.
New harvest coming soon anyway. :green_heart:

Going by intuition as to what decarb time I choose per plant.
Whatever number feels right.

3 Likes

Mr. Nice NL5xAfghan

Stemrub is the same as the previous ones but the top smells more musky on this one along with the typical complex floral notes. More like a perfumed dry cow pie I’d say.

This gonna be a big ass yield, still 2 months to go! :joy:

This thing is taking off like a rocket. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Tremendous vigor and yields without backing off on the potency, amazing genetics.

10 Likes

New sprout along with bell pepper sprouts from the kitchenscraps I threw in.

^ The cilantro (bottom right) is doing great too. Tastes like soap, but should improve in flavor as it matures. I prefer eating basil leaves when it’s flowering too, much more flavor, more bitter too, but more flavor!

Note the rollie pollie chewing on a date branch I jammed into the soil to add mycorrhizals.
When you buy organic dates they have this layer on the outside (just like grapes) that makes them look matte and purple-ish, that’s mycorrhizal mold. Very healthy.

For some ass backwards reason they add anti fungal additives to dates like potasium sorbate, sense this makes not!

Rollie pollies also really like zucchini (aka courgette, squash), they absolutely devoured the chunky stem bit I threw in the other day.
Seeing their poop everywhere now, it looks like gunpowder, not lacking in the fertilizer department that’s for sure.

7 Likes

Today the Mr. Nice NL5xAfghan smells like roast chicken.

Guess I’ll call the seeds Rogue Chicken.

Edit: a week later, it still smells like roast chicken.

4 Likes
3 Likes

Mugwort

The main benefits of mugwort tea might include its ability to possibly ease menstrual pain, improve digestion, reduce anxiety and depression, promote dream retention, help with weight loss efforts, strengthen the immune system, and detoxify the body.

Many ancient cultures smoked mugwort to promote vivid dreams.
It also produces a very mild psychotropic effect while you’re awake.
Smoking Qualities: This herb is a light smoke with a pleasant, slightly sweet flavor.

You can smoke it by itself or paired with other smokable herbs like cannabis or tobacco to enhance the flavor, create a smoother smoke, ease harshness on the throat, or simply add more body to a joint. Many people use Artemisia vulgaris to wean off tobacco over time.

5 Likes

I’ve heard of folks mixing hash and mugwort and smoking it in chillums. Would be down to try that out for sure

3 Likes

Scored a big handful of yarrow seeds on my walk today!

Image result for yarrow

“Wild yarrow typically has white or rarely pink flowers, but cultivated yarrow can have yellow, orange, pink or red flowers. Yarrow stems are grooved and have small wooly hairs. Yarrow smells distinctly of fresh pine needles — crushing the flowers or leaves gently in your hands will intensify the scent.”

The pine scent might indicate high pinene terpene content.
Yarrow is edible (flowers and leaves) so it’s likely to enhance the cannabis experience.
So not only does it encourage essential oil production in plants it’s planted next to, it has a whole range of benefits.

“Pinene has many potential benefits. It can act as an anti-inflammatory, promotes pain relief and relaxation, aids in memory and respiratory function, and may reduce the spread of bacteria and viruses. Besides, another great benefit is the excellent taste that adds to different cultivars.”

Agriculture

A. millefolium can be planted to combat soil erosion due to the plant’s resistance to drought. Before the arrival of monocultures of ryegrass, both grass and pasture contained A. millefolium at a density of about 0.3 kg/ha.[citation needed] One factor for its use in grass mixtures was its deep roots, with leaves rich in minerals, minimizing mineral deficiencies in ruminant feed. It was introduced into New Zealand as a drought-tolerant pasture.[3]

Food

Yarrow leaves have a delicate grassy flavour, with a slight aniseed taste. This makes them useful for brewing as a tea.[45] They are abundant in grassland and so can easily be foraged; the leaves are useful in salad, chopped in cooking as a herb, and steeped in hot water for a tea."

Traditional medicine

See also: List of plants in The English Physitian

A. millefolium was used as in traditional medicine, possibly due to its astringent effects.[2] Yarrow and its North American varieties were traditionally used by many Native American nations.[48]

The Navajo historically considered it a “life medicine” and chewed the plant for toothaches and used its infusions for earaches.
The Miwok in California used the plant as an analgesic and head cold remedy.[48]
Native American nations used the plant for healing cuts and abrasions, for relief of ear-aches, and throat infections, and for an eye-wash.[49]
Common yarrow was used by Plains indigenous peoples to reduce pain or fever and aid sleep.[48]

3 Likes

Apologies for the hijacking. I once boarded a plane reading this book. The woman sitting next to me was reading the same book :relaxed:. What are the odds? Yogananda! Needless to say I was in awe. Amazed. Mesmerized even. She made it clear that we were not going to communicate. Maybe we’ll meet up another time. Love your vibe, you make me feel like a natural Human. Thank you :brown_heart::green_heart:

2 Likes

HARVEST DAY

^ Rogue Zero mother… grown on kitchenscraps!!! :rofl:

I noticed a tiny bit of some very interesting looking fungi on the dried up leaves, exactly the same off-white pinheads that start growing on the stems when I let them decompose.
They look like oversized white trichromes or micro mushrooms.
The color is like when you’d mix a bucket of white paint with a tiny bit of orange.
I assume it’s a healthy mycorrhizal kind.
Didn’t look anything like budrot, nothing grey or black or gooey, everything firm.
Could be that some traces of mycelium sticks to the shells of the seeds which then starts growing along with the sprout. Would be nice. :smile:

^ Without flash and blurryerder.

^ The other unknown. When you squint your eyes it looks more sharp. :smile:

^ Top right was a male, too lanky so made tea with it.

Onwards and upwards!
The glory continues!

14 Likes

@Rogue omg: amazing!

3 Likes

Today.

SUMMER SOLSTICE

I am grateful for the Sun,
our star, keeping us warm,
helping us see, making life
and love possible.

Without it, we would not be.

Enjoy a magnificent day everyone!

It’s a fucken miracle we exist.

9 Likes

Happy solstice to you!

6 Likes

Things have shifted into a higher gear, that’s for sure!

Summer tiiiime, when the livin’ is easy!

:sunglasses:

1 Like

In case you’re wondering what flowering basil looks like;

Top right: Might have some bell peppers in a couple of months. :upside_down_face:

Bottom: Something has been chewing on the leaves of the NL5xAfghan.

My mother always said: If you’re hungry, eat.

If it happens then that means the plant is growing too fast and it being chewed on a little is a good thing, keeping it in check a little so it remains strong and potent.
How about that perspective?
They only touch the leaves anyway, and they’re plenty green.
I don’t see any fucks being given by the plant, so why should I give a fuck?

10 Likes