Starfighter F2 Grow Log

Good luck with your grow!

3 Likes

All of them have tap roots in under 24hr.

They will be going into coast of maine seed starter mix.

27 Likes

SUPER exciting!!!
Sending all the Good Vibes for your grow bro!

3 Likes

Nice one! They are coming out swinging hard! I’m excited to see this play out! :grin::fire::+1:

3 Likes

Not usually my luck to pop a pack and have them all go in under 24 hrs, so it’s go time to get them in cups.

10 Likes

They are in dirt. The one off the tray came out of the shell, and it looks like it’s the only one that the tap root is cracked also. I’m not to sure it will make it. I used tap water to soak down the seed starter mix. Now into the tent they go.

20 Likes

Looks like @TopShelfTrees1 was right!

7 Likes

No new activity to report except 6/11 are hovering above the soil in their shells. Stuck them in the sun a little today and yesterday. Hoping it will gettm up and going quicker lol

6 Likes

The envy is real :rofl:

3 Likes

All except one are poking. That is all.

26 Likes

Let the games begin!

3 Likes

All are up and poking now. All have opened and are in the sun for the day.

10 Likes

Cloudy out today so they got some lights on today.

18 Likes

Looks like the light made one or two tips toasty, so thankfully there is no rain today and they can pop outdoors for a minute

20 Likes

Here we go!

3 Likes

I’m so jelly over here I’m about to hop into a mason jar for the farmer’s market. Good luck on the grow!

3 Likes

I’m pretty pumped I get to have a go at them. It’s not often I pop something up on arrival to my hands. And energy wise I’m excited to see how things go!

5 Likes

Cloudy again today. Limited the lights as they are on the lowest setting, so they will be using the light from underneath for now until I can dig out the T5 lol dont want to toast them already hahahaha

5 Likes

One has a collapsed main stem toward the top, in the wind it looks like it fell over from not being strong enough yet. It did perk back up but it’s got me thinking it’s gonna not make it very long.
Number 11 with the cracked tap root has perished, didn’t make it long In the soil.
As you can see the light I was using definitely made some toast tips right off the go, so limiting that light and it’s sunny today so they will go on the porch instead of in the garden like the other day, did get a tag along from the last outdoor excursion for them, nice little spider( it’s a tiny one lol).

17 Likes

Changed some fish tanks water, and added that in for the water today.

3 Likes