Starting a NEW chapter

That’s what I was thinking.
I think you should go ahead and flower it out, dry, trim and cured it. Then send it to me for safe keeping. That way you won’t poison yourself. By accident. Ain’t I a nice guy?

4 Likes

Ground hogs or gophers would get mine back in a day. Plants be over your head you go check the next day and they will be down in a hole. Cut worms were something else. They were easy to kill. As soon as you seen the whole to put a little poison in there with a needle. That is crazy that a deer licked it like that.

2 Likes

Hey fellas …no deer licking going on …I discovered it when I was trimming up buds almost like snake skin maybe something to protect it from the cold …it’s like a exoskeleton but on a plant …a flimsy cellulose wall of some sort

4 Likes

Maybe from a frosty night?

1 Like

That’s what I was thinking …she survived a couple three !

Starting a new chapter

Here we have five selected ABC fem seeds that @middleman has provided me !

Here’s his thread if you wanna check it out these r one of a kind folks …

Well here’s to busting your ass on these brother

Since you mention a thick shell and low germination rates imma try my hand at a different method with germinating these bad boys !

I plan on soaking the in the diluted white vinegar mix for 12 hrs I will rinse the seeds off put em in a folded paper towel and wait for life

Thanks again !

13 Likes

Cool. I’m looking forward to seeing how this works out.

2 Likes

Well I forgot to transfer them to a paper towel this am but just got home and rushed to do it

18 hrs in diluted vinegar water…

We r down to four…
Can’t leave things alone syndrome kicked in and I popped one accidentally

Plus side is there was white in the seed meaning the tap root is forming …

Good signs so far !

A couple ice cream cake s1 from @TestOfOath

And some strawberry plants …do the need phosphorus !?

14 Likes

I almost sent you a reply this morning to be funny. Guess I should have done it. Ha! No worries if you lose them, there will be more.

2 Likes

Would been helpful lmao …you said you soak yours for 24 fingers crossed lol … five o’clock i am usually thirty minutes from the house already…I have been working a little closer to home so that extra hour of sleep is throwing me off I swear

3 Likes

So what’s the vinegar supposed to do? Great looking plants you got going. I’ve used peroxide to soak 12 hrs then paper towel.

2 Likes

““When you soak seeds with upto 5% acetic acid formula white vinegar, the seeds usually germinate in a much shorter span. Acetic acid allows the outer layer to break down and also helps in decimating any external pathogens on the seedling””

I just was thinking of possible alternative methods for tough shells then started thinking farming lol

Thanks for complimenting the ladies I’m trying the LITFA method…Idk if I’m that kind of guy though :grin:

6 Likes

Looking good, my friend :+1:t3::v:t3:
Gary

4 Likes

Love the leaves on the bottom picture.

2 Likes

Me too. Is that, by chance, SOUR Strawberry?

2 Likes

It looks like an old school strain. Like the original afghans. Short plump leaves.

2 Likes

All caught up now, nice job on that scrog!

1 Like

Hey brother thanks for the kind words !..I’ve been running off wifi so have not received our weekly texts I should be back up and running Monday !
Hope all is well

Pretty jagged I must say I potted the three plants with my “supersoil”
From a year ago so hopefully it should be a water only deal

This strain Never let’s me down As stated above it is ice cream cake s1 from testof oath …you know the ones you just grew outside …common Mike :crazy_face:

Thanks bro first time ! probably won’t do it again though…
,to much larf had to play mechanic to manicure .my arms are not long enough to reach four foot to the center so I had to cut a scuttle hole to gain access to defoliate the top …sorry having flashbacks haha

4 Likes

Ahhh I was trying to make a joke. Hemp said the last pic. The last pic was a strawberry plant. Never mind. I may have been a little ripped at the time.

2 Likes

I had a hunch but wasn’t sure :crazy_face:

1 Like