Stay safe out there

Similarities to golf and book of the month. Definitely not AA.

1 Like

The very best stuff I’ve ever used was called “Rain Drops”.
It was a crystallized water softener used for laundry if you had hard, mineral laden water.
Just dissolve a teaspoon or so in a cup of hot water and it would melt the residue right off, leave it squeaky clean inside and out.
I have about an oz of the stuff left since I’ve quit smoking altogether.
Rain Drops probably was last available in the 90’s, home water softening machines have replaced it.

GMan, is that the cleaner with the grit in it?
That should work.

4 Likes

5 Likes

5 Likes

Not sure, I never used it but heard good things. Sounds like the same chemistry maybe. It does the same thing. Cap it shake it and it cleans it squeaky clean. I think they claim you can re use it some too. I haven’t watched their videos for a while but it seemed impressive.

2 Likes

Wouldn’t mind attending that gangbang sure looks kinky as f*CK… as long as the people behind the suits were chicks. :grin::laughing:

2 Likes

Hmmm. +20 characters! Go SwiftKey!

1 Like

Screenshot_20200315-135702

12 Likes

If it comes in Sativa and Indica…I wouldn’t release the sativa to anyone who is trying weed for the first time …talk about panic LOL Sativa for preppers and ems workers, Indica for panickers. I’m looking ahead to the awesome free concerts afterward . Magic 8 ball says, Led Zeppelin WILL perform again and my Kids are going. Woodstock 3.0 people, That alone is keeping my eye on the prize…a better’tomorrow’.

3 Likes

Dude!
Then it must be the Ɯȩȩɗ.

2 Likes

Of course it is LOL ya know what goes with weed? More weed!!! OH preggers daughter agreed with employer to go home and join your family for the party. Both girls trying to convince chinese food restaraunt to stay open, but they are a little extra careful, too bad,but everyone understands. Just waiting for the son who works construction in Huntsville, to get pulled, but employers want to keep trying to forge ahead. Sobeys has lots of bread and stock is returning to shelves, volunteers ready for senior/isolation deliveries. About half people out in town can’t follow basic social distancing, not their fault but most people are doing it fine. rolling up to the pumps for 77cent a liter gas is strange, no lineups full shelves wow. Clearing the way for calm, wicked!!

2 Likes