Stinkbud Fruit Cup co-op increase - failed

Well heres another one, Happy Birthday G-paS and for many more to come…oh yeah, your plants look fantastic​:+1::green_heart:

2 Likes

DITTO…Ditto…ditto!!! And then some. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

Happy belated birthday :birthday: @G-paS, hope you had a good :blush: one :point_up:! :wink::clap::tada::champagne::+1::facepunch::ok_hand::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

4 Likes

This a bad photo but I think these are baby balls.

I can’t see the screen on the phone. I just point and click.

:green_heart: :seedling:

42 Likes

Happy belated birthday @G-paS I hope you spent it around loved ones and had a great day!

3 Likes

Yup, looks like a successful reversal to me!

5 Likes

:fireworks: :fireworks: :fireworks: CONGRATS…IT’S A BOY!!! :fireworks: :fireworks: :fireworks: SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

11 Likes

Awesome result on the reversal, you’re becoming a dab-hand at it👍

2 Likes

The she/males were introduce to the ladies today. I planed on moving the two ladies to the 4X4 but the plants are too large. So I had to transport the three males to the 5 x 5…

We have male parts on the reversed plant and pistils on the females.

51 Likes

Just a quick update now I got the co-op boxes out, all pollen out of the house and cleaned up and lots of clean-up done. The secondary grow area is cleaned up. The veg/clone tent has 4 Fruitcup females in it and I will be taking cuttings from these in case I don’t get enough seeds.

In the flower tent I am down to the two pregos. They are still taking some water but all the big fan leaves and most of the little fans have died off.

Number 1 Mom;

Number 2 Mom

Some days I get a riff of fruit and some days stink. This was a hard reversal as those ladies really didn’t want to change sex. I ended up with toms of Pollen from the original mom, another did OK but the third was slow to change and never seemed to have much pollen.

(I have the TGA Jilly beans shucked and ready for breeder. The Happy Man Jilly bean are out of the dry room and ready to see how few seeds they made.) Once the Fruit Cup stops taking water the will be moved to the dry room.

53 Likes

You’ve been pretty busy, lady.
Don’t push too hard.
Hope to see you soon. :kissing_heart::v:

8 Likes

Amazing! So much work. Its fun following along @G-paS

5 Likes

Success is just that, no matter how ya got there!
:wink:
Congratulations G-paS.
:slightly_smiling_face:

7 Likes

Just an update.
They have stopped taking water and are totally lacking green.

I had three seed runs last year. I got the SubCool Jilly Bean shucked. The Happy Man Jilly bean is in process and I have only found a few very small mature seeds. Millions of tiny white seeds. Like can we say pin head sized.

@Emeraldgreen had warned me about not having any luck with plants doing the flat stem thing doing well. So here is what you were waiting see what happened. The two with flat steams were a disaster. A waste of time and money with white pin head seeds, The one mom that was normal is the one I got tiny mature seeds from.

The Fruitcup has a very nice fruit smell with once and a while stinky smells.

34 Likes

I’m sorry to hear this :disappointed:. It sucks losing that time and energy.

Hopefully your doing well

6 Likes

The original Jilly Bean did good, I have 10 more donated seeds to start this fall so not all is lost for the community.

I will start shucking this run in a few days

26 Likes

You rock!!

5 Likes

Damn. Total bummer for ya.
But only this time. Many successful runs previously.
Hey, you cant win em all, right?! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Thanks G-paS.
Much love!
:peace_symbol::heart::slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

Ya cant beat Mother Nature, you’re doing a stellar job G-paS.

5 Likes

Well , that surely sucks. So sorry it didn’t go well. :cry:

4 Likes