Strainaholics Anonymous meeting

I couldn’t be happier with my Christmas present! mangovision aka (laos/mangohz/blackvietnamese), incensesticks aka (blackcubanhaze/a5thai/blackvietnamese) and surreal aka (tomhillhaze/oaxacan/bigsurhollyweed) from a very kind IC friend. And +30 todd’s original haze, original delicatessen Lilly, mrnice’s the doors and holygrail. The seeds gonna be stored a few months, my 600w will be busy at least 18 weeks, making some relax-aid meds. I love sativas, but some times …

15 Likes

Yup. I own the t-shirt for this also. Did this for many years and the itch to go back is still strong.

4 Likes

Luckily I work in a pet store and take care of tanks all day still, granted it’s nothing like building and growing my own reef, but no way can I get back into that now. I still have my rocks and hardware, just sitting dry.

6 Likes

Sold all mine off. Way too tempting otherwise.
However I do have a large 3gal vase = Nanos Reef/ Pico Reef… :crazy_face:

3 Likes

That’s always been a dream of mine. I am very interested in outdoor cannabis farming and cultivation, but doing it commercially is too stressful and outside of my interests. I’ve always wanted to start a non-profit farming cooperative. Where people without space could grow their own medicine, maybe like a community garden type thing. It could be supported by very low membership fees or donations.

Not sure on the possibility of such a system, given the legal complexities. That is my ultimate long term dream, though. It would be so cool–like eating your cake and having it, too. Outdoor ag without the stress and pressure of outdoor ag.

8 Likes

A co-op pot plot :rofl:

7 Likes

@Eudaemon sign me up I want in :slight_smile:

I think you are on the right track

all the best and be safe

Dequilo

3 Likes

It really rolls off the tongue!

I am really planning on working this when I am done with my travels. I think if I start with initially with a veteran focus, it will be an easier goal to achieve. I’ve always found narrower scopes the easiest starting points.

I think this is the future of cannabis, if it is to have any future divorced from big ag and tobacco. Once it goes federally legal, every lease in the country will have a no growing clause. If a cottage or enthusiast industry is going to survive and thrive, then there has to be an avenue for people to grow. This is going to be a real issue soon, I think, if it isn’t already. There is deep inequality built into the current cannabis regulatory framework and in the inherent lack of arable land in urban areas.

8 Likes

Someone should open a community greenhouse and have people rent a plot for organic Cannabis grows specifically. Would be a cool idea.

4 Likes

Open soon I will need room before long bought more beans :frowning:

Second Sight F2 - Cannabeizein

Goat Yogi - Cannabeizein

NYCD x Second Sight - Cannabeizein

be safe and be free

Dequilo

5 Likes

Ya gotta try to at least show some kind of restraint.

5 Likes

I love to support grassroot efforts.Count me in Eudaemon.

3 Likes

What state? That would be something nice to get going Everywhere, until someone’s growing a hermi or had a male they didn’t pull and no one else noticed :rofl:. Then again, pollen can travel miles anyway, so anyone leaving a male outdoors or just feral plants and hemp fields can seed plants of everyone that’s growing in the region.

2 Likes

I really didn’t need any more seeds, but here we are. New year, new gear.

16 Likes

Oregon or Washington. Anywhere in the PNW. I am super tired of California but have to be on the west coast.

That is curious about pollen. How does that work in in places like Oregon and Washington and Northern California. Surely pollen just floats around constantly in the Emerald Triangle, right?

2 Likes

A call to ban all male hemp plants outdoors :rofl:

Also, I’m on the opposite side, east coast, New England up in Maine hehe. Here it can’t be in public view

5 Likes

Hi all. My name is Chieftain and I also have a problem.
Just started my collection recently. Never thought I would want so many beans.

9 Likes

Welcome!
It doesn’t get any better, from what I’ve seen so far.
So, there’s that…

4 Likes

I never thought I would have so many seeds of good genetics, not just the jars of bag seeds of random buds.

5 Likes

I believe that’s happened to me. This years outdoor 3 of the plants had random buds with seeds. We have a shit ton of wind here. Lots of farms around too.

3 Likes