Strainaholics Anonymous meeting

or maybe the seeds are that fire cross nobody ever thought to make

2 Likes

I have this feeling that I need to get something else coming. But I already do… the struggle…

2 Likes

The constant excitement when checking mail every day is addictive lol. Lately, I’ve been thinking about making seeds so I can finally give back, but end up asking for pollen because all I have are females and males of test strains :crazy_face:. Now I have three sets of pollen to throw on 4 separate orange goji f2, and a set of god bud 2.0 clones. Won’t be a big run, but it’s my first go at it too, on my second set blooming plants.

6 Likes

It’s crazy, isn’t it? It causes me stress to have so much to grow. I finally realized I had to move to cold storage at least. What I really need is to be able to run 30+ plants at a time, outdoors. It’s nice to have variety for a change without having having to spend a fortune per pack. Kinda feels a little like regular gardening…

2 Likes

I am now a Straianaholic that has kicked the habit and joined the unhook generation

I bought some beans from Two European Seed Banks and as far as I can tell they have beat

me :frowning:

they do not return emails, act as if it is a language thing, no way to even pick up a phone call

so I am out a couple of bucks

as my dad always told me " you would pay to go to college "

so it is a lesson, all I wanted was the genetics for me they were not even high dollar

but I have genetics so from on I will save male pollen do seed runs and make beans

90 % of all I ever do I will share and gave away for free and I will expand

find a couple 4 or 5 great mothers together and share cuts freely everywhere

Fuck The Seed Whores I will make it my mission to the end of my life to put beans

in the hands of every person I can to Over Grow the world

I will buy no more beans but I will make them and give them away by

the Rail Car full

EDIT https://www.sanniesshop.com sent me an email and shipping info we will see @swe-can paid :slight_smile:

EDIT https://nordicgenetics.net/en/ answered email so maybe OK

all the best and make beans

Dequilo

11 Likes

Nordic looks pretty Danish to me.

We are in the middle of a pandemic. Don’t know how long you’ve been waiting, but things might just be slower than they used to. Anyway this sounds like a good idea:

:seedling:

2 Likes

@allotment Nordic looks pretty Danish to me.

let me fix that for you and thank you for pointing that

I am not one to offend anyone

I get the covid but if you can take coin you can answer emails

Dequilo

6 Likes

Not affiliated nor any experience with them nor did I know of them before, just know the feeling of impatience & getting angry while in the end there was a reasonable explanation :slight_smile: Hope you’ll get your seeds eventually.

3 Likes

no angry My Friend at all :slight_smile: neither bank nor money is worth my angry

and there could be a reasonable explanation why taking money during a problem (COVID)

and not answering email

do not take money if you are having a problem for me it is that simple

Hey here is one maybe put on auto reply on the email and inform people of what is up

I am understanding as anyone else but without any replies or info

there is nothing to understand

I maybe being unreasonable just not sure how?

maybe you can help me understand the flaws in my thinking :slight_smile:

always willing to listen and consider anothers point of view

Dequilo

6 Likes

Not saying there are flaws in your thinking. I’ll happily leave the explanation part to the seed banks that took your money. :innocent: Have a great day. :seedling:

2 Likes

@allotment you have a great day also My Friend

Dequilo

2 Likes

so whore number two answered an email so we will see

EDIT whore one emailed me and sent shipping info we will see

the bank says they got paid they say not so

so it could be the Evil Bankers slow walking me

but changes nothing for me I will still make all the beans I can and

give them away all day every day

be safe and make beans

Dequilo

4 Likes

I haven’t gotten to the pollen chucking yet. I will I know it. All in good time.

3 Likes

I picked up some Sannie seeds during black friday. Took over a month so from my experience i would say he requires patience to get your beans.

3 Likes

Don’t worry my friend Dequilo . Good things happen to good people .
Karma catches the bad pricks. Thanks for sharing.
Keep your chin up and smile, no worries. :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Oh I screwed up big time In my infinite wisdom I decided to list all my seeds in the vault so I pulled the box out on the kitchen table unloaded everything and started the list I must have accumulated over 150 possibly 200 different strains my wife looked at me and said you think you’re buying another pack of seeds ever again
Hell yeah of course when she’s not looking

So many seed so little time
:joy:

20 Likes

First rule of seed club…don’t talk about seed club.

15 Likes

is there a seed club???

8 Likes

15 Likes

It’s called overgrow lol

5 Likes