Stretched like crazy, too late to top?

For better or worse the deed is done.

Thanks for the help everyone!

11 Likes

Oh ya now your cooking with gas looks excellent ,lots of air flow room to see what’s happening . Should be a impressive grow .

4 Likes

Thank you so much I hope so!! Been a stressful week

1 Like

Looking a lot better!

1 Like

Aggressive pruning really pays off when you don’t have to trim larf at harvest time.

2 Likes

Yes sir!

Nothing worse than throwing out half the buds cuz they are all yellow and under developed. One of my blue cookies ended up like that last grow. Never again.

I’ll throw in a couple pics when they bounce back in a couple days.

1 Like

Good job, they should be in much better shape now.

1 Like

Looking good, well done. LST can work wonders, Supercropping too. You should see the actual shape of my trees when they are done sometimes from all the bending and tucking. Those 2-3 times stretchers can catch you WAY off guard.

3 Likes

@DougDawson thank you! Very stressful process.

@TopShelfTrees1 you got that right. The girl on the right has been a monster. She’s setting up with some nice buds though.

Here is a pic 3 days later after I did all that chopping. They bounced back immediately and took right off pushing out buds.

5 Likes

Nice bud, yeah it freaked me out a bit to supercrop my plants. It’s a great process and amazing how they react to it. Fantastic way to keep that canopy level. Your plants are looking much more organized with that second net up, great job.

1 Like

Well done, love it. They will love it too! High stress training is highly stressful to the grower right! Lol.

Hey look almost time to defol again!haha

3 Likes

@DougDawson ya I’ve never had to do any pruning or training in the flower phase. It looks better than it did for sure. I think I should have been even more ruthless cuz they grew back so much already.

@4ftfarmer right?! These girls gotta calm down a bit. The regrowth is insane!!!

1 Like

Yeah, they come back quick. The second pic I posted was an auto I supercropped and you can see the end turned right up into the light by the next day. These plants are tougher than we think :slight_smile:

1 Like

I prematurely used all my likes today on premature bud photos! Ha

Ill be back into some threads for some liking later. :heart:

2 Likes

@DougDawson the pics look amazing. Im actually thinking of trying 4 autos Instead of 2 massive photos next grow.

1 Like