13 Likes

Pintos,fresco and tostada chips.
My go too

16 Likes

Hard boiled eggs, or chunky stew!

3 Likes

Ramen and some left over protein. I LOVE ramen

2 Likes

Extra sage sausage and cheese on toasted english muffins with a banana chaser and a deep, dark cup of coffee is my morning go to.

7 Likes

Ill see if I have a photo later but

basically rice and a protein(usually beans depends on what the food bank gives ya) with some cajun seasoning

3 Likes

Eggs, for sure

Rice, and a dry sack of beans, add any ol thing else you’re lucky enough to have, and bam. Struggle meal.

There have been times when a little crunchy peanut butter in my Ramen felt like doing it up, lol fusion cuisine

6 Likes

Deer gravy.

11 Likes

I’d hit some of that right now.

2 Likes

I don’t have a picture, but for a while it was Rice, lentils and cheap hot dogs all mixed together. Gave it to the dog, too. He loved it mixed into some kibble.

2 Likes

No pic but it’s Velveeta cheese and shells, hamburger and a can of mushrooms. Home staple a couple times a month lol.

2 Likes

Falafel is a great cheep meal you take some dried chickpeas soak over night blend with a few cloves of garlic and parsley make into balls and air fry or fry them

5 Likes

100% looks like SOS(Shit on a Shingle) One of my all time favorite cheap meals. Toast with any kind of meat and some gravy.

Yours looks tasty!

1 Like

I make it, from time to time, with country gravy mix and Biddig Pastrami. It’s SOOOOOO good.

1 Like