Stuck in Plain Sight - co-op seed run auto reg. (CLOSED)

@repins12 This cross sounds pretty badass! Red ducksfoot auto bubble gum…I mean honestly wow! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

:four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover:

@G-paS There should be a few more, that I sent to him. I think that they were all regular autos, I don’t think that I was finished with the feminized auto seed run :v:t4:
It’s very nice of you to take this all on. You rock, in my book :v:t4:

9 Likes

Penciled myself in at T2 #2. Thanks @repins12 and @G-paS for the opportunity!

20220430_161243

I was mistaken, I sent him 2 strains. The other was the Lucifer’s Big Buddy

181 Durban Poison
155 Stuck in Plain Sight
137 Lucifers Big Buddy
106 NightTerror
100 CherryCobbler

I’ll have the shipping payment page updated soon.
:v:t4:

8 Likes

I am always game for more seeds.
This one “stuck in plain sight” looks quite interesting.

Thanks for the opportunity y’all!

1 Like

These are Reg Photo!

:green_heart: :seedling:

2 Likes

They are reg auto’s
Stuck in Plain Sight
The father is Bubble Gum auto from Mark
The mother is Stealth Fighter auto
I also did a reg photo that was A Stealth Fighter photo crossed with Freakshow, that I called Sneaky Freaky.

13 Likes

This was the Bubble Gum father under 18/6

3 Likes

I’ve already got some of these so I’ll sit this out but thanks again for all your hard work @G-paS!

1 Like

I guess I could pop a few and see if they flower before I mail these out this fall.

Sebring did let me know these are all grown by members.

4 Likes

Sounds phenomenal

1 Like

Thanks @G-paS for being extremely generous and thanks @repins12 for the in depth info🙏

2 Likes

Melody,
I’m good with whatever you want to do. Like I said I sent them to him when the fall boxes looked like they were going to be light, I had some other crosses, I was gonna send but, he never got back to me. I’m just happy to see them finally get out to people.
He told me that he had sent my box to me but, I never received it but, it’s all good. I am happy just to see everyone else getting theirs. I’m not a seedaholic but a strainaholic, due to the different options, many strains give me, for breeding purposes.
I have several people that have grown the Stuck in Plain Sight and the Lucifer’s Big Buddy under 18/6. I need to catch up with you sometime. I’ve still got quite a few feminized White Widow auto crosses

and regular Bubble Gum auto crosses left

That I want to get out sooner or later.
I’ve got 6 of the feminized auto crosses growing now, for a bud run

Once they are finished up, I plan on doing another big feminized auto seed run. I made close to 50 or 50+ auto and photo crosses last year. I just ordered some new auto gear, some is already here and some still on the way.
Hopefully we can talk soon. Have a great evening :v:t4:
Gary

36 Likes

This one seems interesting and auto regs at that! Thanks @repins12 and G-paS!

2 Likes

I’ll run some of those-

Thanks for the effort to all involved…

3 Likes

The nice surprises just keep on coming for the boxes! Thanks to @repins12 & @G-paS :green_heart:

:peace_symbol:

3 Likes

Thanks @repins12 and @G-paS ,these surprises are great fun!

4 Likes

Thanks @repins12 @G-paS !

2 Likes

This is awesome!
Thanks @G-paS and @repins12!

1 Like

Very OG @repins12 & @G-paS. Thank you both it is very much appreciated :pray::call_me_hand:

2 Likes