Subcool Strawberry Diesel x Space Dude F2, wikified (CLOSED)

History looks good. I don’t see that you removed anyone.

1 Like

I thought it was full! :man_facepalming:

2 Likes

Your timing is impeccable

3 Likes

Thank you! I had to reread.

3 Likes

I prolly goofed it up a bit too…

1 Like

Lol, no worries. It looks fine to me though.

1 Like

No it was me. I seen the 150 limit but saw no extra spaces to put my name. My brain failed me to link the number to the numbers.

Thanks @Eagles009 !
The color fade on her is awesome! I’m locked on the couch man.
:+1:

2 Likes

So awsome to see so many people so willing to do so much work then share it for free with nothing but love
Awsome this place is

4 Likes

Outstanding grow! Your kindness is very much appreciated. Subcool was a hell of a guy, I’ve spent many, many hours in the garden with him in the background talking and rocking out haha

1 Like

Thank you and you are welcome!

I do wonder…are we all in the same boat? Anybody a non-virgin as it relates to this strain? Who’s smoked it…or better yet grown it? I’m kinda hoping it’s nobody but I’d like to hear from ya if that’s not the case.

2 Likes

Thanks for your efforts! Pink starburst sounds nice! I looked up the lineage it looks like space dude is a romulan x c99 cross.

4 Likes

Awesome man! Spot number 50! Thanks for doing this @Eagles009

1 Like

Thanks man! Pretty looking plant for sure!

1 Like

Thanks for the info!

You’re welcome guys and gals. Make sure y’all show the love to Sebring and the distributors.

I actually had the easiest job here. Other than shucking the seeds it was a pleasure. Those people are doing the real work here while I sit around and get thanked and y’all sit around waiting for beans :wink:

7 Likes

I capped it at 150 because that should be a safe number. Right before sending I weighed 50 at .7 and got a total weight of 55.3. 3950. I kept like 150-200 so it should be about 36-3700 to go around.

We could probably do more than 150. Who determines pack size?

6 Likes

I jumped in on this @Eagles009, hope I qualify.
Thanks for the opportunity

2 Likes

I’m glad you decided to get in.

I don’t have to check your post history you are welcome here :slightly_smiling_face:

For real guys the bar is not high. Other than being around for a month if you have literally talked about plants, dogs, gardens, lawn gnomes, whatever. You are good. Only the special kind of seed leachers are not welcome.

10 Likes

You’d think they’d have an app out by now that you could take a picture of X number of items and it counts them.

Not grown or smoked this mix before but grown lots of subs gear over the years and have never been disappointed. I actually got his Qrazy train from the september thingy, I thought about doing a seedrun with them cause I know I’ll find several keepers from the 10 pack and I’m sure others would like a a handful as well

5 Likes