Subcool Strawberry Diesel x Space Dude F2, wikified (CLOSED)

I have two of the f2 and three other crosses growing over here. Subcool Strawberry Diesel x Space Dude F2 and Friends Grow - #54 by Eagles009 you will want to start at post 52. I killed the first round :innocent:

They are all healthy and vigorous and a few have some VERY intriguing smells going on early.

13 Likes

Dam right thats cool! 5000! On a single girl is f n crazy! And sheā€™s a real looker too! Now tell us how she smoked if there was anything more than seeds! Lol. Great job

4 Likes

Haha I was gonna avoid this til it came up. As you can probably imagine, there was nothing that I deemed smokeable on that thing. I decided Iā€™d wait for the clone to taste it. It smells so good I couldnā€™t smoke that garbage.

6 Likes

Oh and the pink star burstā€¦ my favorite! Not sure, is that strawberry? Haha?

3 Likes

Lol who knows! I just know I did a sugar rub and I sat there like what the hell does that smell like? Then it hit me and I went and bought some starburst. Yup. The pink kind.

5 Likes

Thatā€™s awesome. Iā€™ll check out your thread tooā€¦ do the new kids smell of psb?

2 Likes

They are young. This one didnā€™t have that smell until trich development. The kids have a range of smells. They are veg smells though, not to be trusted! We shall see what flower brings

4 Likes

commenting incase i find time and room lol.

2 Likes

Wow, @Eagles009, you really have been busy!

Anything Subcool? Yes, please.
Strawberry Diesel?! Hell yes!

Very awesome and very OG of you, @Eagles009! Thanks very much for your hard work and generosity!

10 Likes

Feel free to sign up and stash these til whenever. This was about preservation for me and growing some nice plants rather than testing / urgency.

8 Likes

in that case will do brotha ty

2 Likes

You are very welcome. I feel like I hardly ever see you sign up for anything. Iā€™m honored :wink:ā€¦even though I really didnā€™t do much here. :joy:. Just enjoying and sharing another manā€™s work.

7 Likes

please donā€™t go over other users names for spots that are already taken.

5 Likes

Thanks @Eagles009 !!! Awesome!!!

3 Likes

Hahaā€¦you flatter! But youā€™re right about me not signing up for a lot of these. Iā€™ve jumped into a couple recently, but I signed up for this one because of Subcool - and the fact that youā€™re the grower.

9 Likes

Plants look great bud, love the description

2 Likes

Appreciate your work !!

1 Like

Did someone get deleted? I thought I was #31 but am now 30

1 Like

Think we good. Someone messed it up earlier šŸ¤¦, JK jk usually Iā€™m that guy.

3 Likes

I read stop at 150, so I added my name at 36, it ended up editing someone off. My mistake. Please make more slots

2 Likes