Subcool Strawberry Diesel x Space Dude F2, wikified (CLOSED)

Thanks for the reminder. I run into many posts I cannot like due to being out of likes and don’t really keep a running list. It’s not that I can’t be bothered, just out of likes often. I should really try to keep better track.

8 Likes

Hey bud, you actually just sent me some of these so I really should not be on the sign up now as I don’t want to double dip here. I think it would only be fair if you give my spot to someone else please. Thanks.

3 Likes

No worries. No one needs to defend or explain themselves. I included the following suggestion as a way to deal with running out of likes.

Generally speaking (not meant specifically for you, Doug), unless otherwise included in the rules for a seed run, there are no rules about “likes”. Obviously, anyone can do what they want. I’m probably the a$$hole for making a fuss, but it’s one of those peeves that sometimes gets the best of me, and I feel compelled to say something. Sorry, not sorry.

7 Likes

I think your comment was totally fair and I appreciate it, reminded me to go back and like the post. I think you are correct and meant it when I said I need to keep better track of these threads. I used to leave comments stating I was out of likes but found myself writing them every day so I just stopped. Defiantly something I need to keep better track of going forward :v:

3 Likes

I went to sign up and accidentally removed @keene trying to fix the numbers in the wiki, I put you back on though, lol. Sorry about that :sweat_smile: good thing I caught it.

7 Likes

Thank you for doing this @Eagles009 :pray: that plant is beautiful :star_struck::heart_eyes::smiley: can’t believe how many seeds it made too. Great stuff and nice work :ok_hand:

8 Likes

Thanks for fixing it

4 Likes

I do totally agree Eagles009 is doing stuff I aspire to do as well, thank you for sharing with all :star_struck: :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Beautiful plant! Thank you for all your hard work and sharing with the OG! :v::green_heart:

3 Likes

Thank you!

You are welcome everybody!

Here’s some shots of the clone.

8 days ago

Today

38 Likes

Thank You @Eagles009 Very much appreciated!

2 Likes

I’m out of likes right now, but damn that’s nice :heart:

Need to find your grow log and set it to watching.

Edit. I have some catching up to do on your thread, lol need to charge my like meter
dragon-ball-z-gohan

8 Likes

Your welcome.

@Oldtimerunderground thanks :slightly_smiling_face:. This feels like the first time seeing it flower honestly. I like what she’s talking about without all those seeds in the mix :wink:.

I’m beginnng to think she may even surpass the lofty expectations I set in my imagination.

7 Likes

Growing like a {cough} proverbial weed.

5 Likes

Not bad for such a sativa looking lady right?

4 Likes

Most excellent!!!

3 Likes

Freaking beautiful man. Hey bud, you might have missed it above but please give my spot to someone else. You gave me some of these so it’s not really right for me to be signed up now when someone else will miss out.

3 Likes

Heard. Will do!

And thanks!

3 Likes

Hey I moved you to slot 26 to fill an empty spot.

3 Likes

Thank you so much for helping to keep Subs memory and work alive @Eagles009!! You are a true gentleman and most certainly very OG! We appreciate the fuck out of you! Keep up the great work and spirit my friend :raised_hands:

7 Likes