Subcool Strawberry Diesel x Space Dude F2, wikified (CLOSED)

11 Likes

Nice find!

5 Likes

I wonder which one he made first / liked better. Certainly sounds like two attempts at one objective.

6 Likes

He also has strawberry daiquiri = strawberry cough x space dude

5 Likes

https://www.blockheadbrands.com/articles/2019/10/2/the-rebirth-of-subcool-the-inside-story-of-a-legendary-bud-breeder

7 Likes

some ppl run out of likes and prob forget to come back and give the like. so i wouldnt be to harsh on them. but i agree and had to go back and see if i liked it. and voila i didnt. but i did now thanks for the reminder

2 Likes

he always had the fruity colorful strains. so im guessing he was just testing many i used to drool over his pics on seedbanks 15+ years ago lol. back when purple buds were rare and saught after. this made me go back and look at some of the ones i always wanted

4 Likes

Lol, for me this was until like a year ago :wink:.

I have never been too big on fruity weed. But lately I’ve run into a couple plants that despite being fruity are really complex and nuanced and just really enjoyable. I still like my funk but I’m softening up on the sweet stuff. Just gotta be the right sweet stuff apparently. I can’t find a funky weed I don’t like.

6 Likes

haha ik what u mean. i am more of a pepper pine guy but sometimes something lemony or really sweet n fruity can be a nice little lip smacker change up. but they usually tend to be heady

3 Likes

I am really excited to be able to grow this. Appreciate the work you put into this. Ive been reading on this strain from here and I am def going to grow it in the spring. And if I get a chance to make a few seeds I will.

4 Likes

@Eagles009 Thanks for the wikki opportunity & for adding me to the list after a mild convo earlier ! I appreciate the chance to be a part of it & thanks to whom put the U S flag by my name you were 100% correct !

6 Likes

I included the suggestion of posting a message saying that you’re out of likes. I mean, if someone can take the time to sign up for a seed run, they can take an extra moment to show their appreciation for the grower after they sign up.

:joy: Was I harsh? Exactly what did I say that was harsh, or as you say “to harsh”?

4 Likes

@KanehB here you go. Have a look around. I put you on the list. You can add your country after you familiarize yourself or just say the word and I’ll take you back off :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

@Eagles009

Thanks for adding me. :slightly_smiling_face:

Still not so sure how this works, :woman_shrugging:t3:, but I’m positive the folks here won’t let me down when the time comes and I need to know what comes next. :grin:

Loving the OG experiment and my part in it!

4 Likes

I think U.S. and Canada works slightly differently.

@DougDawson will set you straight he’s the Canadian distributor

You’re welcome

4 Likes

It is totally Amazing! All the work that you do in these runs. There is no question of a doubt, on your growing skills and your OG spirit. Thank you for sharing your Time, skills and sacrificing your space. You my friend are truly a staple, on what the OG is about. OG the :earth_americas: with :seedling: :green_heart:.

4 Likes

You’re welcome, and thank you for the kind words!

4 Likes

Hello @KanehB , the system is pretty simple. When I get the seeds and signup lists from Sebring I will reach out to each person for an address, shipping cost and $2.50 donation per strain. Once paid I ship you your beans. It’s a simple process. The only difference between here and the USA is we pay $2.50 and they pay $2 . This is just because it’s $2 USD so we pay a bit more due to conversion rate.

7 Likes

Thanks for the explanation @DougDawson, I guess it’s a waiting and watching game now then.

Thanks again @Eagles009 foe thinking to add/include me. :smiley:

4 Likes

No problem. Shouldn’t be too long of a wait at this point.

4 Likes