Subcool TGA Chernobyl Preservation Run(CarterCreek imposter SCAM)

Good luck, will this be your grow thread?

7 Likes

Been watching you on IG for a long time brother, we’ve interacted a bit as well, glad to see you on OG Big Dog! And what a way to enter the room! Awesome! Absolutely awesome! Welcome and if you need anything or have questions hmu

7 Likes

Love no till and leds. This is gonna be a great follow.

2 Likes

Anything subcool is absolute fire really awesome of you to do! I’ll be following along

6 Likes

ill follow along, i have only heard good things about the strain. never had a chance to run sub cool yet

2 Likes

Very cool. Someone here just did an F2 run here with that very strain which will go out in our Fall boxes. Love to see Subs work being carried on. :v: Can’t reach your website with the link in your profile for some reason so can’t see your stash, lol. What’s your IG handle if you don’t mind my asking? You can see that other growers Chernobyl F2 run here.

21 Likes

Looks like you have quite a bit of Subcool’s stuff on there!

There are gonna be so many Chernobyl phenos floating around!

9 Likes

Happy birthday indeed! (my bday = 4/26…)

:rofl:
:exploding_head:

Great run @cartercreekslim ! :metal:

6 Likes

:joy::joy::sunglasses::+1::peace_symbol: that was funny!

As DougDawson mentioned, I just finished a Chernobyl F2 run that will go out in the Fall Coop Box (still some signup spots left). The more Chernobyl the better. :slight_smile: Good luck with you project. I’ll be following along.

19 Likes

Didn’t mean to copy, love Chernobyl, gonna crack a pack of Jack The Ripper to add to the run as well I’ve decided. Gonna F2 both and try to cross the 2 as well. Gonna be a solid run. About have everything set and the room is pretty dialed in.

19 Likes

Don’t worry about coping. More people creating F2s is a good thing, IMO. Would love some Jack The Ripper F2s though. :slight_smile:

15 Likes

I’ve got a few jtr f2 that I’m going to be popping next. I’m super excited about it!

7 Likes

Very cool of you to do this. In fact, it’s SUBCOOL. See what I did there?
I’ll be watching this.
I have tried Jack the Ripper, and holy farts! That is some fire!

5 Likes

Tga was my favorite breeder back in the day I wish I got more seeds from him before he passed if you end up making some I would love to trade or get some off of you :slight_smile: the void was my favorite back in the day

5 Likes

Hey man! Doing the same with Jilly Bean (2 packs) and Agent orange (4 packs) in the next month. Would love to swap some beans.

14 Likes

I just gave you your very first PIP.
Those are the useless green dots next to your user name. You got one for me “liking” your post.
Hang around. There’s some cool shit happening in here.

9 Likes

Pip pip, hooray

6 Likes

Got SubCool?

15 Likes