BOG jr. Seeds Sour Grape: A new Beginning

The eagle has landed brother. Thanks again!!!

12 Likes

@Heliosphear

I just got the letter. Was out of town so hadn’t picked it from the drop site until today.

Thanks much!

Ps. I thought you were going to include those other 4 beans… no worries. It makes selecting plant slots a lot easier. Thanks again.

4 Likes

Thank You @PCC5rivers and @splinter7 for showing seeds arrived.

@splinter7 didn’t locate the 4 BOG LSD seeds in time to send, found them will ship Friday and let you know they are on the way. :sunglasses:

5 Likes

Are you refering to Instagram cartercreekgenetics? Is a scam?
I am about to buy something from him, but will pause till be sure then.

3 Likes

No, the Instagram guy is legit afaik. We had a scammer join up here using that name, he ripped off a few OG’s.

1 Like

Yeah, @buckaroobonsai is correct.
There was some kinda look-a-like funny business scam going on. Give this a look.

2 Likes

Yes I saw that thread, but I am doubting and suspecting of the instagram one.

I am now with the fly behing my ear. The cartercreekgenetics from instagram is offering some seeds at low and suspecting prices…
I will try to do a snapshot

4 Likes

I would be very suspicious of those too.

4 Likes

are these genetics offered : BOG Bubble (sour grape)

Wait, so are your saying someone currently has those packs for sale?

2 Likes

I remeber when the scammers stole my BOG pack pics straight from OG. Were using a fake bogseeds IG account with a _ or something at the end of it at the time.

1 Like

Yes, and he’s worried it’s another scam, rightly so.

2 Likes

Seems to be exactly what this is. I know someone posted that same pic of the Bog packs on here recently as well, just can’t remember what thread it was. Definitely stolen pics from here.

2 Likes

After mine were stolen I was more careful about pack pics and at least did some watermark or other things to make it a bit harder to steal. Doesnt stop em, but at least annoys em and slows em down. Probably about as good as you can do if you still wanna share with friends here when youre excited about a pack.

3 Likes

Same picture.
Mistery resolved… scammer. cartercreekgenetics in instagram… be aware.

Thanks for posting that pic… it helped to clear the doubts.

I am not aware of the prices of bodhi or bog, but the account had also the breeders pack of AG… 60dollars… (AG had a price of 125) and I think that I saw that picture here also.

3 Likes

Yeah…way to suspicious.
Glad that you slowed down and thought it through!

2 Likes

Another clue was info on the account. It changed the name 8 times… suspicious too.
I am happy to be here so many time that I readed many, many threads, and while I don’t remember all that I read, it lights a red alert when I see this things, so came back to be sure.

And as it is said… nadie da duros a cuatro pesetas in english currency it should be like _nobody gives a dollar for 90 cents"

6 Likes

I think you should report or flag that account.

3 Likes

I agree!
Maybe it will help keep others from getting scammed.

2 Likes

BEWARE! Instagram cartercreekgenetics is a scam stole my pics!

My pics!

9 Likes