(complete) BCC's Chernobyl F2 Project

I have some Chernobyl seeds from 2013. TGA Chernobyl and TGA Timewreck were created in 2011. While current Chernobyl offerings from Badge’s Batch and others may use the original parents, I can say with near certainty that mine do given the age of the seeds.

I popped my last eight seeds a few weeks ago. All sprouted, but two did not make it. (One never developed cotyledon leaves and the other 8shriveled up when it was about 1/4" tall.) The remaining six all look health.

I need another week before my flower tent is ready and the plants would likely be root bound by then. So, I just transplanted from Solo cups to 1/2 gallon pots. Here is a picture pre-transplant. They are greener than the lighting makes them look.

Tl3 Regular

1. @DougDawson :canada:
  2. @yardgrazer :us:
  3. @Smooth :us:
  4. @Mrgreenthumb :us:
  5. @Longtooth :us:
  6. @Pleasantrees420 :us:
  7. @Cormoran :us:
  8. @LonelyOC :sweden:
  9. @CrunchBerries :us:
  10. @MonasticDank :canada:
  11. @Rabeats2093 :us:
  12. @ChongoBongo :us:
  13. @HeadyBearAdventures :us:
  14. @GreenBhoy :uk:
  15. @Gaz29 :uk:
  16. @potpotpot :us:
  17. @Emeraldgreen :us:
  18. @HumblePie420 :us:
  19. @Oldtimerunderground :canada:
  20. @204medismoke :canada:
  21. @tresbundles :us:
  22. @Mr.Christmas :us:
  23. @buckaroobonsai :us:
  24. @Magrowers :us:
  25. @LegsMahoney :us:
  26. @HappyTrees23s :us:
  27. @NorthNorthNugs :canada:
  28. @smokenhike :canada:
  29. @Foreigner :canada:
  30. @Tejas :us:
  31. @Kasper0909 :us:
  32. @repins12 :us:
  33. @CocoaCoir :us:
  34. @Cartwright :us:
  35. @Pigeonman :canada: :metal:
  36. @Kyumonryu :canada:
  37. @DefNSmokn :us:
  38. @kushking902 :canada:
  39. @CanuckistanPete :canada:
  40. @Gpaw :canada:
  41. @Elpolloloco :us:
  42. @ShiskaberrySavior
  43. @middleman :us:
  44. @Illicitmango :us:
  45. @A-Loc :us:
  46. @thenasty1 :us:
  47. @Dalorean :us:
  48. @Tripl3fastaction :us:
  49. @parttime :us:
  50. @Greenfingers :us:
  51. @Maddawg :us:
  52. @CADMAN :canada:
  53. @TopShelfTrees1
  54. @BigMike55 :us:
  55. @ramblinrose :us:
  56. @Habitt :us:
  57. @FattyRoots :australia:
  58. @buck90 :us:
  59. @Jimdoors :us:
  60. @boatbum325 :us:
  61. @antheis :us:
  62. @BIGJ :us:
  63. @Radicle_Reefer :us:
  64. @Dirt_Wizard :us:
  65. @mainerJ :us:
  66. @Kgrim :us:
  67. @Jinglepot :canada:
  68. @Kami :us:
  69. @Granola :canada:
  70. @Rhino_buddy :us:
  71. @ifish :uk:
  72. @Stankonia :us:
  73. @DGCloud :us:

TL2 Member

1. @SHSC-1 :canada:
  2. @ix3u :us:
  3. @Ghgrower :us:
  4. @dingys :brazil:
  5. @Franknberry
  6. @pharmerfil :us:
  7. @ogtreeslayer :us:
  8. @killabud :us:
  9. @leetdood :canada:
  10. @Cannaology :us:
  11. @BubbaRay :us:
  12. @Yetigrows
  13. @Flex420 :eu:
  14. @HollySun91 :brazil:
  15. @tamimes :netherlands:
  16. @Villiager :eu:
  17. @ItsintheGenetics :us:
  18. @Butustank :us:
  19. @bigbluedog360
  20. @DonGnosis :canada:
  21. @Oldguy :canada:
  22. @AppalachianBiscuits :us:
  23. @Vertebrata :brazil: :pray:t2:
  24. @Tugthepup :us:
  25. @US3RNAM3 :us:
  26. @ervasagrada :brazil:
  27. @Zett :us:
  28. @Green_Light :us:
  29. @PCC5rivers :us:
  30. @TestOfOath :us:
  31. @ELG :canada:
  32. @Slick1 :us:
  33. @Kcity87 :us:
  34. @RookieBuds :us:
  35. @FPunk :brazil:
  36. @weedcvlt :brazil:
  37. @patsnumone :us:
  38. @Thats_bank
  39. @Hidden :us:
  40. @Crazy1 :usa:
  41. @bigzach87 :us:
  42. @Tugthepup :us:
  43. @ossigor :us:
  44. @THCeed
  45. @BirD :us:
  46. @n1cotine :brazil:
  47. @laquiqa :us:
  48. @Yetigrows
  49. @catapult :us:
  50. @DirtMcGirrt :us:
  51. @Slain :australia:
  52. @503BudMan :us:
  53. @Faithisyours :eu:
  54. @GrowCrazy :uk:
  55. @Shevchenko :ukraine:
  56. @OhNo555 :us:
  57. @Butustank
  58. @overgr0w :us:
  59. @amumayuk :canada:
  60. @MissinBissin :canada:
  61. @hawkman :us:
  62. @Drgreensleeves :us:
  63. @Keene :us:
  64. @Chiefer88 :us:
  65. @donuchee :us:
  66. @Ris :us:
  67. @BuckeyeBeanz
  68. @GCC.Bud :eu:
  69. @OG_Caveman :us:
  70. @PineTarBastard :us:
  71. @tiocranius :brazil:
  72. @NICO :us:
  73. @Tracker :us:
  74. @BlueSun :us:
  75. @G-paS
    Do not add more numbers.
144 Likes

I’ll be following along!

4 Likes

My plan is to transplant one more time to 5 gallon pots, give them a couple weeks to settle in, take clones, and then flower them and do an open pollination. I’m not going to let them get very big as my tent is only a 2x4, so I don’t expect to have a huge number of seeds.

24 Likes

Here is my heavily redacted :man_shrugging: receipt from Attitude for the seeds.

34 Likes

Also, I sprouted my last three Timewreck seeds last cycle and kept one female clone. I’ll toss her in too and make a Timewreck x Chernobyl cross.

Here is a look at her:

62 Likes

Looking great I’ll be pulling up my chair

4 Likes

chernobyl - definitely excited to see this !!!

4 Likes

Man I’ve heard legend of Chernobyl. Heavy dayze has praised the pheno he was able to find on more that one occasion on the potcast. I’ve also heard great things about the slimer cut (found by Koma I think??) very curious to see what that’s all about, this should be a fun one to follow! All the best :v:t2::heart:

10 Likes

cool project! Excited to see how this progresses! how long do you usually leave them before transferring to the 5 gallon pots?

2 Likes

Gotta tell ya…EXCELLENT Project. If you don’t mind, gonna squeeze myself into that far right Corner, won’t disturb the plants…I promise!! CONGRATS, continued success, SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

7 Likes

Nice excited to see these grown again , I wished I still had my jack cleaner2 and space queen definitely with be following along are you planning on doing a repopulate?

2 Likes

All right I said I wasn’t going to reply to any more on this message board but seriously Chernobyl is the one that I’ve been trying to get I bought them from Badgers badge and they’re a good stolen and I didn’t get to plant any but it’s one of those things like everybody knows that knows me that knows I love Trainwreck and I went to trim for this guy years ago right and I trimming these huge beautiful buds I was like this is f****** train wreck this smells like train wreck and the guy was like no it’s not train wreck is an older guy he didn’t know but I was like this is f****** train wreck I know it is but there are these huge beautiful butts and then the next day he’s like oh no see it wasn’t Trainwreck it was a string called Chernobyl and I thought huh Chernobyl was a major disaster that sounds like a train wreck it was years before I found out that it basically is train wreck and then by the time I found that out and was growing again I could not track the seeds down until that’s a basically how I found about Northstar and genetics supply was by finding Badgers batch and I finally got the beans with the blood berries and they got stolen and they’re expensive right now but I just kind of afford it like I’m trying to scrape together money for the two orders I’ve already made with Great lakes n genetic supply because I got some booty packs of Trainwreck across with Ash plant from Great lakes I still got to pay for they’re like a month old order… and then genetic supply I got the North Star into the year collection thing where it was Joel’s collection and I got the purple collection as the freebie but I really wanted the OG Kim and the sativa ones too I just cannot afford it and I had to buckle down and thought it myself okay I’m ordering the jewels one and out of the freebies the purple are all the strains that are going to be the hardest for me to get those genetics anywhere else even though everything else looks great I can get OG Kim and sativa from all kinds of different places

But I digress back to Chernobyl… want to be part of this project I want to help it anyway I can my goal is to make a badass outdoor plant that tastes like train wreck and Chernobyl is pretty much that already I need those genetics to help me in my thing that I’m doing I have purple fuzz bx from AK Bean brains that’s locomotion bx n I got a Time wreck crossed with vintage blueberry from AKA beans and I’m literally building up the best trainer exceeds I can I need to get the bloodberries and Chernobyl again but I would really like to work with your f2s if you make any and not for any kind of personal motivation other than I just want to smoke some dank ass trainer and I want the planet to grow well outside because normal train wreck does not like to grow in the big hot sun here…

All right I’m done posting till tomorrow and I’m going to start typing my answers instead of talking into text cuz I realized that this isn’t ridiculous how long when it did and unpunctuated everything is but I hope you guys are bearing with me on this and I’m sorry for making your thread cluttered I will send you a private message next time but I’m getting in on this with you whether you like it or not hahaha… at least in spirit if only that…

Maybe I like this strain so much cuz I just am a fucking ** trainWRECK… shoot at least I never gott in one on my years riding them… choo choose… my three-legged dog named malt liquor has written more drains than the average punk rock kid in Nola with the banjo if any of you you know what the hell I’m talking about then I love you like a brother and a sister

8 Likes

I sprouted these seeds 26 days ago. Since I like to cram eight plants into my 2x4 tent, I don’t let them get too big. No more than a month.

I’m planning to do an open pollination. Assuming I’m successful, I will share the seeds. However, I don’t want to make any commitments until I have a sense of how many seeds I’m going to get.

You got it. If I am successful, I’m sure we can work something out. I would be thrilled if my little project became something that others used for their work.

16 Likes

Awesome project!

This sounds like a fantastic strain and a beautiful start. 6/8 great looking plants there. :grinning:

2 Likes

Like I said igot a Time wreck x vintage blueberry(not dj short but a Alaskan indoor clone that’s been out there since the 80s… haven’t grown it myself but it could be interesting… the purple fuzz added to timewreck Chernobyl sounds pretty neat tho.

6 Likes

Nice. This strain is definitely on my wish list. Have almost ordered a couple times when Gen Supply has had sales but keep wondering about the lineage myself.
Good luck with your project @BCC.

2 Likes

Seat is pulled up and watching the show

3 Likes

Looking forward to this project for sure. Gonna take a seat next to misterbee, make sure he doesn’t cause any problems…:grinning::grinning::grinning:

3 Likes

It’s TOP TGA strain month. Tagged for follow…

5 Likes

Looking healthy in their new half-gallon homes…

28 Likes