Subcool TGA Chernobyl Preservation Run(CarterCreek imposter SCAM)

Got SubCool?

15 Likes

Chernobyl (Left), Jack The Ripper (Right).

19 Likes

Thank you for bringing that to my attention. Has been fixed. :+1:

Well played

Chernobyl is very good strain from a very good breeder (R.I.P.)

So it’s a very good idea :bulb:

All the best

3 Likes

Sorry for the lack of updates, been busy getting ready for the Imperious Cannabis Expo. Will have updated pics to upload later this afternoon, another week or so and they will all be ready to go into their final beds.

Love everybody,

SLIM
3 Likes

Had my sons 8th grade graduation yesterday, got busy real quick. More updates today.
Also throwing up some more Subcool as well as some BOG packs from my personal collection on the website (Link is in my bio) if anyone is interested. Always stored in a dedicated seed fridge. :+1:

2 Likes

I just listened to a podcast From the Stash that featured Jinxproof. He was talking about how he broke out in breeding via Subcool. Dam good listen. Of course Jinxproof is the daddy of 9-lb Hammer.

3 Likes

Hey slim good to see you made it over from IG welcome Welcome glad to have you here brother @cartercreekslim can’t wait to see how that chernobyl does was getting packs from Cali when I lived in Florida and she was a heavy hitter glad to see her make a reappearance :raised_hands:

1 Like

Getting all the ol school packs out!

7 Likes

transplantlivingsoil
Going into their final beds today.

9 Likes

Was just talking to a buddy about that white, damn slim those sound like some fire that white urkle sound choice af

2 Likes

There is another thread. Recent seed purchases where numerous OG members got scammed by this guy cartercreekslim. If the website ends in .CO run away! @ix3u @MonsterDrank
Can chime in as they are some of the ones.

5 Likes

Our official webite ends in .co . The scammer site is cartercreeknation.com. That is not our site.

2 Likes

The “about” section doesnt even work on that site.

@Slammedsonoma420 im another member who got ripped off

2 Likes

Sorry to hear that. Need to warn the community!!!

1 Like

What is your order #? Most orders are being shipped out today so expect tracking if it was through us and not the scam site.

No… I don’t think so.

I talked to the “Real” Slim on the phone yesterday. You’re a despicable, awful, nasty person. Your account and thread solely exist to rip off this community. It’s a shame that people like you exist.

12 Likes

Cartercreekslim, what state are you doing business in?

I’d like to understand why there are several complaints about their transactions through the .co site.

Also, you need to be a site sponsor to promote business activities.

8 Likes

Been trying to become a sponsor and get no response…