Sun Valley Garden of Grew Some Things

Look what happened in California; be smart, be careful, & be outta the game as quick as possible…i.e. fly-by-night.

After recreactional use was legalized, medical was nullfied & GIVING became illegal. We had to AMEND the fucking law to allow giving weed. :thinking: :poop:

But I love what I see & would feel comfortable there. Here it’s all loud party atmosphere & very uninviting to me. Glad to see you/it. :slight_smile:

@GMan I’ve been thinking OG regional meets but I’m living in CA, another dimension. :wind_blowing_face: :sunglasses: :cloud_tornado: :fire:

Bravo @Sunvalley :clap:

:evergreen_tree:

8 Likes

We were talking about organizing a big meet up like that on another forum. Everybody wants to, but w’ell see.

I think it’d be a hoot. Do it every year and whoever can make it, awesome.

6 Likes

Got a cool little presi from a friend of mine who was out and about on travels … lost my cut a couple years ago so this is a great blessing

18 Likes

Awesome bro. I thought I bought a strain with it crossed to Lemon Thai recently but it fell through. I’ve never smoked SSH and have always wanted it. Enjoy! peace

6 Likes

Shit that sux, sounds like it would have been a good one… had a few SSH crosses … worked really well to the NYCD… favorite SSH cross for me though has to be the Super Lemon Haze. Lemon skunk is probably one of my all time favorite smokes and crossed to the SSH was really good

9 Likes

You should grow out some of the DBHP. The sour lemon flavor is off the chain!

6 Likes

That sounds great. I may have to do just that next run.

3 Likes

The harvest of the seeded plants has started … few more to come down … just giving them a few more days to ripen up

18 Likes

Going to be shucking buds for days there

2 Likes

Got a big sieve that helps … worst thing is picking out all the little white shitty seeds … takes forever

8 Likes

Yeah shit, it was a pain and I only had a handful of seeds to go through.

2 Likes

Some big ladies there mane :muscle: what are those holding onto for ya?

1 Like

Got them hanging on nursery string … just hanging off a loop around the greenhouse brandering

2 Likes

Haha I meant the seeds bro :crazy_face:

3 Likes

The strains holding the beans ?

3 Likes

Yeh mane what seeds you got in them babies and what are the ladies holding the babies what juicy beans have you got on the go now :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

3 Likes

Fuck it’s quite a list haha

Field Trip
Hashplant D
Stardawg F3
Cobra Lips
Highschool Sweetheart
Highschool Sweetheart x Aymi
Sunshine 4
Sunshine Daydream
Blues
Marauder
WiFi Tara
Yeti OG
Jedi Glue x Field Trip
Malawi
Afghan
Shiva (Thai)
Shiva Cookies 1,3 and 4
Adhesive OG
Shiva Dream x Blues x Stardawg F2
GG4 bx2
Shiva Cookies x Blues
Blues x Space Monkey
Port Wine Cheese
Lazy Lightning
Goji OG
Blues x Locomotion
Point Break F2
Roadkill x Blueberry
Lazy Lightning x Field Trip
Purple Ayahuasca x GDP#5
PAK x GDP#5
Hashplant D x Stardawg F2

Think that’s about it …

19 Likes

Holy fack shit now I get why it was just “the harvest of the seeded plants has started” :rofl: is quite an impressive list though as per :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

6 Likes

My Dad mentioned something about seeing a Yeti grow somewhere. He said the buds were freaking massive! He was excited about it.

5 Likes

Yeah it’s not a bad smoke a as far as OG’s go. I’ve seen them get big too… ran this one a couple times and yielded pretty decent. I decided to retire it to a seed run now though as Im cutting down on a few moms. Pretty sure there will be some goodness in the seeds off her as she was an above average girl… But next to the Adhesive OG, Sunshine Daydream or Goji OG she wasn’t up there.
Gladly send you over a few

5 Likes