Sunday Morning Fire Sky

A glorious and beautiful Sunday to all, its another beautiful start to the day here.Lake Ontario looked like it was a see of fire with the sun reflecting off it.In for another day of 70+f for November and a great day to let the girls soak up the sun

12 Likes

Nice view, have a glorious day

1 Like

Love the colors i have a sunset pic from here in fla where the trees actually look like they are on fire ill see if i can find it and post

3 Likes

Looking towards the States, beautiful despite being half blue half red (like the election)its still a beauty country. I know lol its Canada due south of ya…lol Nice pic

2 Likes

@Cannasaurusrex yeah bro i am across from Rochester N.Y… Glad your all enjoying my view…The plants are sure loving it.3 of the blueberry seedlings an 2 of the C99 x DD sure are loving it along with the auto fem Northern Lights…
All the seedlings

Blueberry 8days from seed soak

Cindy99 x DarkDevil 8day from seed soak

47days from seed soak N.L

Got another 4days of mild weather before it drops back to 32f on Thursday.Gotta take advantage of the November Indian Summer.

5 Likes

Sorry I assumed T.O. I grew up in a Scarberia bungalow and remember visiting a friend in a south facing apartment building and being blown away by the lake view from north of the 401 lol Looks like everyone is enjoying this beatiful weather. Last year at this time the cottage lake had already froze over. Indian Summer…say it while we still can oldtimer…JK Cheers

3 Likes

Lmao @Cannasaurusrex lived in Scarborough for 46 years lol…What area where ýou in.I am in the Guildwood area now about 10minutes from the lake. but grew up in the Kennedy & Ellesmere area

1 Like

Orton Park /Ellesmere area, from 1963 to 1990. Woburn C.I. I worked at the Cdn Tire pit stop at Lawrence and Kennedy for a cpl years in the 80’s, Bartended weddings at the old Broom and Stone. Went to Churchill and attempted to get my grade 13 but lol just perfected the art of getting stoned instead lol Live in the Kawartha’s since 91. I loved growing up in Scarborough, so did my wife.

3 Likes

@Cannasaurusrex Lmao i lived on Sundance Cres from 1988 to 2004…Graduated from Winston Churchill in 84…Hung out in the evening with a few buddies from Woburn smoking and munching out at the Real McCoy.Actually bought the house of Sundance Cres from my buddies folks i hung out with from highschool days lol small world.i still grab Real McCoy from time to time…Drank alot at the Broom and Stone lol and Otooles…Love the Kawartha Lakes area…Also had a trailer east of Peterborough in Marmora for 40yrs…Looking to settle out that way in 2yrs to.

3 Likes

Mid Pines Road for me neighbour. Small world is right. My sis sold the house 10 years ago. There is a shitload of peeps from Scaborough up here these days, fuck Dave Devalle from CTV eats dinner at my daughters restaurant LOL. Glad to make your acquaintance @SmknCanuck. I see you get up early quite a bit… Is Guildwood still that nice ritsy suburb with large lots without sidewalks? What up with the Guild Inn? sorry, I’m pestering you now…

1 Like

Guildwood is still for the posh nose up snob crowd :rofl::rofl:its not so much i get up early as i am up all night and barely sleep lol…They just did a massive renovation of the Guild Inn and a new dinner theatre,still have all the cool flower beds and statues to.Still a great place to sit on the bluffs smoking one in the morning…No pestering bro always nice to reminise about the hood with fellow scarborough folks…Will have to link up in the summer when i head up to 6ft bay on buckhorn to play golf…Nice to meet you to @Cannasaurusrex

1 Like

LOL right by Curve lake where wifey goes for smokes lol. Will do, Cheers

1 Like