Superbowl giveaway-swap

Here’s some pics of the durban x Romulan at 4 weeks started budding from seed still streching smelling like durban with an added Dank smell.

11 Likes

Beautiful…two of my favorites strains right there.

LOVE IT!!! are they OG beans? (If you don’t mind me asking)

Curious to get my paws on some:)…

Edit …(I just checked your profile…and those are your crosses if I’m not mistaken)
Well done, if so… Durban is fantastic

2 Likes

I must be on another planet lately…49ers and Chiefs. You mean Brady isn’t playing…

3 Likes

I got the rainbow ylly f2s up for a 49s win! Go chiefs!

1 Like

People without a corresponding number may have to up the ante (odds) by maybe going 2 strains to 1 or 20 seeds to 10. The 2 to 1 odds may entice new players. I will remain a referee. Lol

2 Likes

Hey, bud, you gonna get in on this?

3 Likes

Yeah, been waiting for something to really catch my eye though.
Running outta time!
:crazy_face:

2 Likes

Ok since KC seems to be favorited anybody that picked 49ers can add another pick to the 49ers on a # that is not empty on KC @turtlewerm @duo @smokekulture @Originalweedman @Dirt_Wizard @Conitl @Azure

The list that any empty slot can choose from
Cobra lips f2 x Romulan lucky 13
(Durban poison x Appalachia) x Rom L13
(Orange turpentine x Appalachia) x Rom L13
Durban x Rom L13
Zamaldelica x (Durban x pangi)
Zam. X [uganda x (green haze x malawi)] x BMR
(BB canuk x BB dj short) x BMR
(BB canuk x BB dj short) x (Durban x pangi)
Durban x pangi f2
(Durban x pangi) x (Durban poison x appy) 5-f1 5-f2
I will have to look and see what else I might have but this is most of my crosses

6 Likes

I think I did it right . LMK if Im wrong?

2 Likes

Somebody mention smack talk? lol

10 Likes

Very cool of u @Jimdoors .

5 Likes

I have only made one cross so far. Bodhi Seeds Spirit Train F3 x Chocolate Diesel F3.

Pheno 1 seeds from this run First indoor seed run Spirit Train

Pollen from this run Useful seeds Chocolate diesel f3 to f4 co-op run (Closed)

5 Likes

Not sure I did it right, but my original entry for 49rs was #4 and then I added #11 to even it out. I “selected” Zam x (DxP) but in hindsight is the other person supposed to pick for the “extra” slot I filled?

4 Likes

So who do I bet on to win a pack shown above? Sure would love a pack of those.

3 Likes

LDA… you woulda had to take #3 slot on 49ers. But it is already filled…. This is only how I think it works. And the 49ers would have to win.

3 Likes

I know right (Triangle Kush x Guerilla Fume) x Blueberry Diesel sounds great.
I don’t mind if @Rhai88 wants to double down if you put some thing up he’s interested in.

5 Likes

Thank you @Smooth for the explanation. Not happy with it :frowning_face: but thanks for the info.

3 Likes

Send me your details I’ll get a pack in the mail to you tomorrow dude. Fresh off the press.

6 Likes

Im just thinking this is how it works. Maybe someone with a higher IQ will chime in.

5 Likes

Now this^^^ is OGing. Good man Rhai88

4 Likes