(complete) Temple Flo Co-op preservation seed run

thank you @Kavman for all of your work. Trying to add my name to tl3 but it says the topic is in slow mode, must be because of all of the fire in this thread :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hey @Kavman if you can get me in too, pretty please :pleading_face:!!!
I am TL3/USA

Still can’t get the wiki edit to work. And now it’s back to work…

:pray:
:robot:

4 Likes

I just checked like the first 200 edits. :rofl:

2 Likes

For those of you who can see the logs I’m nearly positive that I followed the proper procedure when tying to get a spot last night. It felt like a solid 10 minutes of trying to get a spot only to be met with that message that someone was already editing. Ok cool, then I’d x out of my edit as to not overwrite anyone, refresh the page and try again.

It happened so much I almost gave up, and just then when I had given up hope, I got a spot! That was shortlived though, as it was immediately overwritten. Back to trying. It was frustrating. Got another spot which was also immediately overwritten.

Finally got a spot that stayed, and eventually switched it for my lucky number. I believe I followed proper procedure each time I attempted to edit the wiki. I’m pretty sure of it, but sometimes navigating this site on mobile poses its own challenges and I’ve accidentally done things I didn’t mean to before so if for whatever reason if I unknowingly messed it up for anyone or if the logs show I goofed it up somehow please let me know because I’d feel terrible staying on the list if that were the case. Pretty sure I’m good though. Much love

7 Likes

Yep, everyone’s internet and devices run different speeds and edit messages can easily be delayed. In this case all you get is error messages.

Check out this topic folks and it will show you what to look for.

8 Likes

For real, if everybody keeps mobbing the wiki and making repeated sign up attempts, it will keep crashing. Please read and follow @DougDawson 's wiki etiquette instructions.

I put the thread in slow mode to prevent people from getting into back and forth squabbles over edit conflicts and the “thread update error” messages.

7 Likes

Signed you on 63

1 Like

Tried 25. Said it wouldn’t do it. In at 75. Thank you!!!

1 Like

I got you added. 66

4 Likes

@Jinglepot

2 Likes

Thanks for adding him. I am trying to go through some posts to help for people who had problems. @buckaroobonsai

5 Likes

@Pawsfodocaws

6 Likes

I need a sign up if there are spots left for TL3

I finally got it…not sure if it was me or you but anyway…thanks for the run!!

:four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover:

3 Likes

Thanks guys, much appreciated. It was glitching out for me :man_shrugging:

4 Likes

If you are having problems I can try to help sign you on. Just be sure to say what level. I can’t guarantee I will get it on there. Gonna go sit in my tree stand and will have some idle time to help.

2 Likes

Looks like your in now.

2 Likes

4 Likes

Hey @Kavman I was here when @Danonly TL 2 was trying to get signed up and I am just trying to help out a OG member

3 Likes

Got him at 31

3 Likes