(complete) Temple Flo Co-op preservation seed run

OMG I think it’s down again WTF we really messed up the computer’s brain and the power of the stoner’s! LoL

3 Likes

We… broke…OG!!! :sweat_smile::rofl:

5 Likes

Over grow is now over post

2 Likes

Update System…
10 bload"cas":", r"
20 run

9 Likes

I know, i’m sure i was thinking about a different seed run, but my active topics is over run with notifications of this one.
And i still want to get on this list, tried it a couple times but gotten a bunch of error messages.

5 Likes

@Wuachuma and @MoBilly!

The speed bump was set at 10 minutes I but it down to 1 a min. @zephyr. Ten was a little long.

:green_heart: :seedling:

8 Likes

Ya it’s broke again…

:four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover:

Laziness is the husbander of disappointment…

2 Likes

How about seperate wikis for each member level? Not so much congestion maybe? I just checked all the recent activity, wow. Never seen one like this.

3 Likes

Someone needs to throw on the UV lights :flying_saucer:

:four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover:

1 Like

I got my name in the first 30 seconds only way it happened

1 Like

Sure was something to watch

2 Likes

I made it before we went out for breakfast. Definately seems like @Kavman brought down the internet, but my massaging of monitor brought it back :joy:

ezgif-4-007eda4f9a

8 Likes

lmao ^^^^^^^^^^ :rofl:

2 Likes

@Kavman Breaks the Internet “replaces ralph for the sequel”

1 Like

Separate wikis won’t help, users acting better will. It was both frustrating and embarrassing to watch peoples behavior last night. We all get the same popups and warning signs when others are editing or if we are going to mess things up by saving our edit over someone else’s. If someone goes through the first 100 edits they will see names going up and coming down over and over again. Each time it was a user ignoring the warnings and choosing to take a spot for themselves at the expense of someone else. Some found this funny but personally I thought it was quite sad.

19 Likes

I don’t think that was the case with most. I did mine in 30 seconds didn’t take twice and posted twice on 2 #'s and it was completely an accident. Showed errors all 4 times.

The problem is “Stoners” in a frenzy trying to use a wiki The problem is it showed an error message even the times it TOOK!!! That’s where the problem was. :peace_symbol:

2 Likes

Can someone add my name to the list I’m getting an error message every time. Thank you., I’m a regular.

2 Likes

SecondaryThoseDegu-max-1mb

7 Likes

Same problem here :grimacing:

2 Likes