(complete) Temple Flo Co-op preservation seed run

Got him at 31

3 Likes

Much appreciated and I just can’t thank you enough hopefully you’re day will slow down after last night’s chaos LoL but TTY soon The Doc TY

2 Likes

I am thankful for the opportunity to get these seeds! Thanks a bunch guys.

3 Likes

Demoted myself to TL2 so I could find a spot to sign in :sweat_smile:, fighting for hours before box|nullxnull but with no success cansaooo|nullxnull, hope this trick will be allowed :pray:, thanks @Kavman for all your hard work, it’s a must strain to have … beer3|nullxnull

8 Likes

You’re assuming that people actually saw that the number already had a
name. There was no real time with this particular wiki

I’m glad you got on there George. :v:

6 Likes

Sorry :pray:, missed you were the donator, will not forget that thanks for your generosity we’ll be all growing this beauty Pirata|nullxnull, true OG spirit … beer3|nullxnull

7 Likes

Wow trying for 12 hours to put my name in and only to open a window with “sorry, and error has occurred”…

This is on fire…

3 Likes

Hi @Kavman, if there is still a spot available on TL2 I would appreciate being added. Either way, thanks for the work here, and the plants look fantastic!

1 Like

Hello @Kavman … I don’t know if it is server fault or only busy. If any free slot and I could be added on tl2… then thanks… @PAFH99 :es:
Anyway I will keep on trying.

And… added or not added:
Many thanks for your work.

3 Likes

Not working for me either right now

5 Likes

Plenty of tl2 spots left keep trying.

2 Likes

Thank you so much @Kavman

2 Likes

Thanks @buckaroobonsai
The wait saving the seeds has been worth it.
OverGrow the World!!!

3 Likes

It is off the one slow mode now!

:green_heart:

5 Likes

Woo damn Hoo!
Finally got thru!

Anyone a Tumble Leaf fan?
…Fig the Fox impersonation

Thanks, G-paS, if that was you!
:kissing_heart:

2 Likes

There is no problem with the site, only with the behavior of some users.

You have to refresh the page before making an edit to make sure you see the current post. Read the rules and wiki etiquette before attempting to sign up for any co-op runs.

if you see anyone else typing when you open the edit window, you have to hit cancel and wait your turn. If you get a warning message of an edit conflict when you try to save your edit, you have to click cancel and wait your turn.

If you see an edit error message and have to cancel, do not immediately try again. Wait for the other user’s edit to go through.

Do not add your name to the lists in multiple positions, anyone can see this is being a poor sport.

If there is an edit conflict because of your submission or someone else’s, do not delete them from the list. Making a destructive edit to remove a user from the list will likely overwrite anyone else who has signed up at the same time with blank spaces.

Once you have submitted an edit, do not attempt to make further edits.

If you see the “thread update error” because the wiki access is overloaded, this means it’s time to take a break and wait at least 15 minutes before trying again.

If everybody follows these rules, is polite, patient, and a good sport, everything goes very smoothly.

21 Likes

Hi, thanks for the tips. Anyway… I was doing that… the update… and cancelled when in the upright appeared that other overgrower was editing it. And after many times of opening and closing and reloading, and editing when none appear on the upright corner, it says that “sorry, an error occurred”.
Perhaps my fault, but I think I was doing it as indicated.

Anyway… I find the way to be inside.
Thanks.

5 Likes

This is AWESOME!!
Thanks for the opportunity!!!

NOTE: Just realized that, despite editing, it had me in 2 spots… so editied the other off…
And Draig stayed out…didn’t seem fair for both of us to go on there-- give someone else the opportunity!

5 Likes

Thanks bud!

1 Like