Testers for the VIVOSUN New AeroWave E6 Clip-on fan on the Hunt!✨

thanks for chance

2 Likes

Amazing setups everyone :raised_hands::raised_hands::raised_hands: let’s go OG’s!!
Mines empty at the moment plenty of room to test out some new fans haha
20230311_114043|690x327 20230311_114014
Will be using agrotechs gcx unit to control lights, co2 supplementation, and monitoring rez ph

Will be running 3 of these scyence dragon alpha sl’s in a 5x9 gorilla grow tent
https://scynceled.com/product/dragon-alpha/

Slowly gathering supplies

Down the road still to aquire is a 1 ton Mr cool ductless mini split

https://www.amazon.com/MrCool-Ductless-Split-System-Generation/dp/B0B39H7CNK?m=ASEQKXQ6F7CKO&linkCode=sl1&tag=hvacdistrib04-20&linkId=a67ced790e2c1f9b66d4717ed486b994&language=en_US&ref_=as_li_ss_tl

3 Likes

@VIVOSUN I fell back asleep, but here’s my flower tent. :green_heart:

One day I’ll sweet talk you into hooking me up with a new light :wink:

3 Likes

I have one (another brand) and need another. I could compare the performance

2 Likes

feel your luv for your plants, good luck on ur growing journey! :crossed_fingers:

It always seems to be US only with your giveaways.

Sry for the limited delivery location! We are currently having some problems with the transportation to Canada. We are working on it and there will definitely be some events for Canada in April!

5 Likes

It’s all good @VIVOSUN . We get left out much of the time here in Canada for a variety of reasons. We know it’s nothing personal but rather just business issues with shipping or other stuff. I have bought your products and will continue to here in the great white north. Glad to have you as a part of this great OG community. You are appreciated.

5 Likes

Alright, brand new fan design, I’m in!

5 Likes

Beautiful plants @Gonzo.

4 Likes

3 Likes

Thank you for ur understanding! Stay tuned! :heartpulse:

2 Likes

Are these oscillating fans or stationary?

1 Like

5 Likes

Well, if our Canadian brothers aren’t eligible I am not entering. All for one and one for all or however that goes.

2 Likes

Uk :uk: member here, would like to test any fans you guys have for testing. ?!

Good luck to you members in the US …!
:facepunch:

Happy growing peeps.
Gaz

3 Likes

No man, you got to enter. Every giveaway cannot be for every area. They are being generous and offering up some new tech, don’t miss out. It’s just logistics bud.

6 Likes

Due to shipping issues, Canada is temporarily unavailable. We are working on it and will hold campaigns for Canadian growers this April! It’s really a pity for our Canadian users this time, but we value every each customer of VIVOSUN. Stay tuned and happy growing! :grinning:

6 Likes

Good luck to everybody. I’m looking forward to the Canadian giveaways! :canada:

2 Likes

Stay tuned! :blush:

1 Like