Testers for the VIVOSUN New AeroWave E6 Clip-on fan on the Hunt!✨

They’re oscillating but you can lock them if you don’t want them to turn, the air flow is awesome on them or at least with the a6

1 Like

9 Likes

4 Likes

Here is a pic from my previous grow. I’m waiting for a few parts to add 2 more pots to this tent, before I can start my next run.

6 Likes

thanks for the opportunity :grinning: :+1:

6 Likes

“Jingle bells” :sparkles: :sparkles: Deadline for the TESTER hunt is reaching! Come and seize the last chance to get our VIVOSUN New AeroWave E6 Clip-on Fan! :crossed_fingers: :crossed_fingers: :crossed_fingers:

8 Likes

I would love to, but I don’t own a tent. I grow in a spare bedroom. If I qualify by growing sort of ghetto, I’ll be glad to test. :nerd_face: :man_farmer: :v: pic coming

Here you go. I told you ghetto. My house is 135 years old and I haven’t started the remodel yet. Best part is I have 9 ft. ceilings!

4 Likes

cheaper more space = more plants= more=bud=…

1 Like

I’m headed into flower and really need a fan!

2 Likes

Thanks for the chance to win this Fan. My previous fans have been McGyver’d more than any other equipment; bases chopped and hanging from rafters… etc

Clip n Go just makes too much sense

4 Likes

It’s USA only for this one @MissinBissin :v:

1 Like

Well well. Thats a nice piece of info to go along with my Warm Air LoL

Thanks D

2 Likes

:sparkles: :sparkles:Yoo-Hoo! We get our WINNERS!!!:sparkles::sparkles: Congratulations @HomegrownVABudz, @other_barry , and @Mr.Christmas :heavy_heart_exclamation:

Please send us a DM so we can coordinate getting you your prize! Thanks to everyone who joined, we have tons of giveaways so keep an eye on our page for the next one and you might end up winning! :blush:

13 Likes

Hell yeah, that’s dope. Thanks Vivosun.

3 Likes

Awesomeness! Thank you! @VIVOSUN :green_heart::green_heart::green_heart: I’ll put er in my flower tent lol

2 Likes

Nice score growmies and thanks for chance @vivosun!

2 Likes

Congratulations to the winners and thanks @VIVOSUN for offering these up to the people of OG.

6 Likes

This was a fun thing to wake up to. Thanks :smiley:

5 Likes