TGM's Ebb&Flow 600W Ghost train haze

Hello,
i am known on web as Tgm.Amster, from Czechia ( not Chechnya :slight_smile: ), something about 30 old, interests in electronic, gaming, motorcycles and good quality skunk :slight_smile:
You can check my old galeries in Grower.cz, in sign under my every post is links to older and oldest threads.

As you can read from top, i am using Ebb&Flow, it is because iam extremely lazy and this method fits me the best.
Also it is very dumb-proof, once it is made well, it make great work. There is only 1 water pump which takes water from main tank, thru hose to Ebb&Flow table and once timer set off, thru the same hose back to tank. So it recycle water, which makes setting pH little bit harder but you dont have any waste. In fact, iam working on microcontroler which gonna adjust pH level automatically, it is in alpha stage (working) but this is not place to talk about it, i will make its own thread.

As medium i am using rockwool cubes 10x10cm, under is not-woven cloth and space between cubes is filled with mix of hydroton or mapito, depends on what i have at hand :slight_smile:

Fertilizers is from AH, basic grow bloom and micro, root stimulator for start, enzymes and final solution for end. Nothing more.

Growing box is in its own separated room, with own ventilation system. I made some sort of clever thermostat which sends air from bulb to room, the inner air circuit, good for winter to save electricity. Or to outside, what is selected for 3/4 of year.

I will add only few pictures now, its because i dont have more but i have still 14 days to finish so opportunity to photo will be a lot…

5 Likes

2 Likes

2 Likes

3 Likes

3 Likes

4 Likes

Probably about 1 month of flowering. 1 remain.

5 Likes

Hanna groecheck combo, 2 digital timers and on very right 1 analog timer with power relay to HPS. AH fertilizers and some supplements.

5 Likes

This is most recent photo, 1 week old.

10 Likes

:thumbsup: That is very interesting lamp shield with outtake. Can you describe it more or share some detailed photo. I’m also fond of vertical lamps, but there are not much hoods available for this. Is it all DIY?

2 Likes

@metaphysical let me answer to your question. That reflector is called TopSpin, it is a result of one smoked moment of our respected member at Grower.cz forum. As he explained to us years ago - “sitting in front of his box and just thinking about kind of dynamic light in it”. To understand, it is dynamic kind of reflector, moved by air flow from ventilator. So, he finished with big effort all that great idea untill this point:

– TopSpin Web Site –

Hell yeah, real on the market, easy to get. You may find out all the important information about its technical stuff on that web site.

Btw. @tgm.amster - how did you finished this round. Anymore photos from harvest, or dry stuff? What yield you got there?

2 Likes

Everything is lookin’ awesome - I’m interested in hearing more about the pH micro-controller and any other automation you have going on! I’ll be following this thread.

:dragon_face:

_EDIT: Oh and come chat with us over on Discord: Discord

Yeah, this guy was doing pretty amazing stuff. He is not that much active now. You may check out some of his old work here - tgm.amster Growing Topics.

Don’t know if that forum will allow to you free access without registration. Enjoy!

2 Likes

Just noticed how old the post was. :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Hi guys, iam so sorry for late respond, but Zedy did great job instead of me :slight_smile: Thank you.

Yes, it is Top-spin, i have it for few years now and it is doing its job very well.

pH machine is still in prototype phase. It is working but i have some real life things to do, work, house, new BIG garden etc…

Yield, i cant remember, it is 2 years :slight_smile: But it is often between 450-600. One of the latest was 580g and i was very happy with it :slight_smile:

2 Likes