photo 6
photo 7

3 Likes

harvest time…

photo 1
photo 2

one of the biggest topcola by Chocolope after cutting

3 Likes

Chocolope was the best weed I’ve ever smoked :smiley: I had them under 125W CFL, it was a microgrow so the buds were tiny, bad hard as rock and beautifully smeled. I post you a photo of my flowers, but do not compare it with yours please :smiley: How much weed did you finally get?

1 Like

yess man, Chocolope have got very good taste, our phenotype has taste blend of chocolate, sweet fruit and little spicy… and very high and creative effect…total amount about 1,5 kg without lower part

Hey man nice grow, but it seems like you cut them too early…was that an intention or perhaps some other reason why you harvested so early?..all the pistils seem to be white from the pics.

It seems also to me, that they are harvested a little bit early, the trichomes seems little bit white, but it could be just a picture distortion. I’ve been harvesting from 65 to 70 days. .

Hi colleague gardeners, yes, it´s true…it was harvested a little bit early, one week later it was better…but we must to do it, next crew impatiently waiting to start

Wow, very well performing… more than 1.25 grams per watt! Congrats :tada:

Can you describe more about different strains? What about compactness, density, yield and flowering period?

i need to get me some chocolope!!

ola hombres…
thanks behind recognition HydroPower…
so… in one of system was only Chocolope - 16 pc, 1x topped, yield about 800g, mostly open inflorescence, but pistils were big and hard…
in the second system were 10 pc Sensi Star, not topped, yield about 300g, flowers were very hard and very strong odour, spicy taste, couch effect…
and 10 pc OG Kush, 1x topped, yield about 400g, citrus fruit aroma and taste with a little bit acrid, flowers were as stone…
harvested about 65 day and permanently use super cropping

2 Likes