Thanksgiving giveaway - We_Toke_Chronic- 2 packs (Waiting Game x Lavender Frosting)

Good choice, that’s the movie I was gonna go with.

For a #, let’s try 127

2 Likes

Miracle on 34th Street

Thanks for the fun giveaway. Yeah I know that’s a corny movie but you guys took all the good ones :yum:

4 Likes

Trading Places and 79

Happy Thanksgiving @WeTokeChronic

2 Likes

Jack Frost number 35

The Grinch who Stole Christmas

1 Like

#58 Movie :Mickey’s ounce upon a Christmas 1999

1 Like

#131 and Charlie Brown Christmas.

1 Like

11 and Die HArd 2 :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:!!

1 Like

Home Alone and my number is 93!

1 Like

:slight_smile:

I did think in Home Alone too

my number is #73

1 Like

People are calling all sorts of movies from different eras lol,… it is hands down the best for me.

3 Likes

I got it on Bluray because it doesn’t even feel like Christmas until I see it and they don’t play it until late Christmas Eve. I want to “be in the spirit” at least a day or two before. Then I’ll still watch it a few times over in pieces on the day.

I went to the house they filmed the outdoor shots of. They didn’t film inside the house but the owners have recreated the house as best they could with period correct stuff, Lifebouy soap, Look magazine on the mom’s pillow. If you can fit you can take a picture under the sink too. Across the street is a whole house converted into a gift shop with anything you could imagine - decoder pins, the BB gun, leg lamps, etc.

2 Likes

Mars attacks, Lethal Weapon, Independence Day?? Lol :laughing: I should have said winter holidays lol

Doesn’t matter though because freaking @chronix nailed it with the first guess lol good job bro I told you to wait and you might win a pack of seeds for my giveaway!!! Congrats :confetti_ball:

I might do the random number generator a little earlier then 10pm pst. We’ll see if any new number get called out. The closest numbers without going over wins (Price is right rules) :hugs:

6 Likes

That’s truly epic. Also very cool you’ve been there. Nice man. Now that’s on my list.

1 Like

A lot of classics getting picked and some of my favorite holiday movies! The Christmas Story is a Xmas morning tradition! It’s on while opening presents and eating breakfast every year but was a little before the 90’s lol

Christmas Vacation, The Grinch, Santa Claus, Jingle All the way have always been a must watch almost every year for Xmas!
Harold and Kumar Christmas is pretty damn funny too and The Night Before with Seth Rohan :joy:

1 Like

@WeTokeChronic nice man. Don’t eat to much. Star Wars always. Movie night tonight.

2 Likes

so many good ones, would back to the future make the list since they went back lol, clever contest

1 Like

The Nightmare before Christmas #12

Thanks for the fun !

2 Likes

Home alone 2

3 Likes

A Christmas story. 63.

3 Likes