Christmas Giveaway - Finish the lyrics - WeTokeChronic

Happy Holidaze everyone :santa: :dash: :christmas_tree: :dash: :christmas_tree:🫠

I want to do a Christmas giveaway for the first 5 people who can finish the Christmas song lyrics that I post up!

I’m offering up a free pack of my Mimosa Mints (Lavender Mimosas x Frosted Altoids) to the first 5 people who want them and can finish the lyrics I post!

Genetics-
I made Lavender Mimosas in 2019 by crossing a Lavender Jack male from Bodhi with a clone of Mimosa from Dark Heart Nursery in Nor Cal .
That year I also made Lavender Frosting (Lavender Jack x Vanilla Frosting) - Vanilla Frosting clone from Humboldt Seed Company.

In 2020-2021 I crossed my Lavender Frosting with a breeder cut of Animal Mints bx1 by Seedjunky -breeder cut came from Node Labs.
That strain i named - Frosted Altoids.
It reeks of blueberry diesel :fuelpump: 🫐 and is a high yielding plant with a mix of purple and green buds and high [terpenes] around 3-4% and it is great strain to use for extractions!
It was my standout plant that year so this year I made a bunch of crosses with it! Mimosa Mints being one of them!

And this year my standout plant was my Lavender Mimosas so the Mimosa Mints should be killer Fire :fire:

It’s beginning to look a lot like Christmas. Toys in every store. But the prettiest site to see is the holly that will be ___ _____ ___ _______ _____??

Oh the weather outside is frightful. But the fire is so delightful and since we’ve no place to go ___ __ _____ ___ ___ _____ ___ __ _____??

Jingle bell jingle bell jingle bell rock. Jingle bells swing and jingle bells ring. Snowing and blowing up bushels of fun ___ ___ _______ ___ ___ ______??

Have yourself a merry little Christmas. Let your heart be light. From now on ___ _______ _____ __ ___ __ _______??

:santa: :christmas_tree: :snowman: :snowflake:

14 Likes

On your own front door
Let it snow x3
Now the jingle (edit: “hop”) has begun
Our troubles will be out of sight
Love you buddy!
Still first 5

5 Likes

on your own front door
let it snow let it snow let it snow
now the jingle rock has begun
our troubles will be out of sight

nice christmas carols not sung enuf anymore MERRY CHRISTMAS

5 Likes

on your own front door…
Let it snow,let it snow, let it snow
Now the jingle hop has begun

I think that’s it lol :santa:

edit: Merrrry Christmasss

4 Likes

here it is
On your own front door
Let it snow 3 times

fun contest

4 Likes

On your own front door
Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow

5 Likes

@blendmedmedman I made an edit that you should check out before somebody snags your spot

1 Like

thanks my brother didnt see that one

I gotchure back brudda

HAPPY HOLIDAYS to you, my Friend. I’ll see what you have in the New Year!! SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

On your own front door.

A pair of hopalong boots and a pistol that shoots
Is the wish of Barney and Ben;
Dolls that will talk and will go for a walk
Is the hope of Janice and Jen;
And Mom and Dad can hardly wait for school to start again

Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow!
It doesn’t show signs of stopping
And I brought some corn for popping
The lights are turned down low
Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow

Now, the jingle hop has begun

our troubles
Will be out of sight

2 Likes

:joy::santa::snowman::snowflake::dash::fire::fuelpump:

Everyone who responded can get a pack of Mimosa Mints :snowflake::cold_face:
@HeadyBearAdventures @misterbee @olschool @tresbundles @blendmedmedman @patsnumone
@Maddawg

just private message me your addy’s where you want the beans 🫘 sent :peace_symbol:

Merry Christmas :christmas_tree::gift:

9 Likes

(our troubles will be out of sight)

Merry Christmas Fam!!!

1 Like

That was really nice of you to do a giveaway. I’m too slow I’ll try to get in next time :+1: :heart: :peace_symbol:

Merry Christmas :christmas_tree:

3 Likes

Thank you @WeTokeChronic !

Can’t wait to crack some frosty goodness :call_me_hand:

6 Likes

Frosted Altoids male used in this project- (Animal Mints bx1 by Seedjunky -breeder cut came from Node Labs. x Lavender Frosting) Lavender Frosting is (Lavender Jack- Bodhi x Vanilla Frosting) - Vanilla Frosting clone from Humboldt Seed Company.

Lavender Mimosas mother used in this project-
(Lavender Jack- Bodhi x Mimosa) clone of Mimosa came from Dark Heart Nursery in Nor Cal :bear:

We_Toke_Chronic™ shared a post on Instagram: "LAVENDER MIMOSAS (Lavender Jack x Mimosa)

Breeder: @we_toke_chronic 

Pollinated by stud Frosted Altoids (Animal Mints bx1 x Lavender Frosting)". Follow their account to see 169 posts.

7 Likes

these will be nice

1 Like

Did you want the ACTUAL lyrics–or make up our own??? LMAOI!!
Merry Christmas/Happy Holidays all!

2 Likes

Lol :joy: Merry Christmas :christmas_tree: :gift:

If anyone else is interested just private message me and maybe we can work something out :gift::peace_symbol:

3 Likes

Sweet giveaway @WeTokeChronic
Merry Christmas

1 Like