The Agent K Project (formerly KCups)

Centre stage now

Repotted with some beneficial fungi into 10l pots??? Dunno the round ones mess with my simple mind. Been adding 1ml per litre of Nitrozyme to see if it’s worth using.

I topped all but the small one and th one in the rear right. At the 5th node as I’m sure @Jellypowered mentioned it?

Probably should of just picked one won’t know which one made the difference now if they improve. TIT :roll_eyes:

One seems much smaller the rest all seem similar height wise. Funk coming off them deffo smell ssh in there.

These are gonna be vegged until the Cuvee and Kandy Kush are down. Then in they go…

Should be monsters…

10 Likes

The three remaining lowryder x ultraviolet 2 girls. They are doing great. Trying to keep them as compact as I can :+1:

8 Likes

Ballsacks

7 Likes

More ballsack

6 Likes

Minge

8 Likes

I want them internodal ballsack babies!!

looking good

4 Likes

Ballsack 2 shall be removed because a whole stack of widge has to be better than an odd bit of widge eh toast?

3 Likes

Those girls are taking off! Woooo!

1 Like

I harvested the single one I planted a couple of months back that came out female. I’ve yet to try her as the smell she gave off is worth a long long cure. I plan on keeping them in the small starter tent on 18/6 along with my seedlings for as long as I can. I can’t wait for the house to fill with that glorious smell they give off. :+1: I’ll keep updating how they are doing under the 120w of solstrips @ReikoX.

3 Likes

my girl

13 Likes

Some mighty thick stalks there sir!

4 Likes

a little over an inch at her base and straight coffee stank… she’s gonna be fun

5 Likes

How tall is she measuring?

1 Like

We have some Mutant Agent F2 seeds drying…
note; if you don’t want a very difficult time recovering seeds to shuck do not let your plant re-veg while the seeds are growing.
She has been stripped of her children and re-homed for an Australian outdoor grow.

When my system is running properly again We will sprout a heap of them and choosy choosy for F3 parents.

Happy Days

9 Likes

Quick little update on the lowryder x ultraviolet. The smaller girls have now caught up. Trying to keep them as compact as possible so they can finish on 18/6 in the baby tent. If need be I can move them to the main but they will only get 12/12 as still have photos finishing.

5 Likes

I also built my Led light with 45W LUXEON Rebel ES Royal Blue leds that can be found on Ebay for as little as $5-6 each… the only drawback is they are like 50v or something like that instead of the more common 32-36 volt cobs… I also noticed my buds were frostier…

2 Likes

Yep the Royal Blue makes a HUGE difference.
Critical Jack Herer under supplemental 50w cola cube built by @anon58740919.

6 Likes

Citizen citiled cluo38’s are 36v bro. But the royal blue does go a good way to producing more frost. People saying its only good for veg seem to be (anecdotally) proved wrong.

3 Likes

They do create an ugly looking plant though but who cares as long as it’s :fire:

5 Likes

That’s all I’m arsed about now mate. :fire: smoke. I’m gonna see out my commitments on OG the agent K Chuck and the GvG with toast. And that’s me done here bro

4 Likes