The Canadian Contingent (Part 1)

What I was told from the old timmer that has kept her around, is not to put her out side before June cause she flips really easily due to her age but if you can keep her from trying to flower then re vegging she’ll still produce. I’m going to get her nice and big before June, so if anyone’s intrested in cuts feel free to hit me up. Let’s bring the timewarp back!!

6 Likes

YOU’RE GODAMNED RIGHT I WOULD!!! :heart_eyes: :crazy_face: :kissing_heart:

I mean…yes please! :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

Or learn how to graft.

3 Likes

Now you’re thinkin’…5 strains on one plant? Brilliant!!!

4 Likes

They do it with apple and cherry trees and I don’t think they root as easy as these hey I’m a poet and I didn’t know it

4 Likes

Look for Bonsai suppliers :+1:

Make a Timewarp thread!!!

:raised_hands:

Someone call @Andrane !

5 Likes

Good call, although dangerous proposition. Might end up coming home with a new hobby/obsession along with the rocks :laughing: :+1:

3 Likes

That grafting a bunch of strains into one mother is brilliant!!

2 Likes

All well and good until one unforseen emergency prevents you from watering that prima donna plant just one evening. Then you watch five years of hard work wilt and die over the next week no matter how you try to save that little tree.

Slowly your passion fades, along with your remaining bonsai. You vow never again to water a plant on time, and next thing you know you’ve got a full fledged peyote garden.

I mean bonsai is alright though. Got some pots downstairs if you ever pick up the hobby!

6 Likes

Damn. Sounds like quite the experience! Perhaps I’m jaded enough and will just stick to the cacti :laughing:

3 Likes

I already started mine, maybe a bit too early:

London loud
White widow
Shiva skunk
Grand daddy purp
NYCDxSB
Super lemon haze

7 Likes

Lol. Some of mine have been vegging since NOVEMBER.

:rofl:

12 Likes

im rowing the same boat but im gonna have to upsize my pot before i flower they must be super bound

3 Likes

This is why I use air-pots! :smiley:

2 Likes

Pulled the trigger on some pumice and a few amendments! Thanks again for the recommendation @smokenhike , definitely had some solid prices and got the 10% new customer discount on top :+1:

3 Likes

Hey all Canadian Folks. Come check out the Canadian Give Away.

3 Likes

@Pigeonman @Oldtimerunderground and everyone else.

Hey people.
Every time (every year) I have to pay for a prescription for license renewal it’s always a back breaker. I’ve wanted to find a free, or at least much less expensive (online) clinic that will provide me with my prescription .

I searched for threads regarding this topic, and I found and read the relevant posts that I could find within this thread.
Can some of you please provide updates on what clinics are available and at least “reasonably” priced?

I read “lyteclinic” and “theclinicnetwork” (the latter sounds like a resource to find a clinic though, rather than a clinic itself - I haven’t read over these sites yet). I’ve been using mcrci for years now. I just honestly can’t afford the price and it’s just absurd to be paying these prices for essentially nothing.

Thanks.

5 Likes

I think I pay $158 canadian a year. I am not sure if that is reasonably priced, but it works for me.

4 Likes

Lyte was free for 5g when I renewed last year, and they were efficient.

3 Likes

I got the model with the ice rod holder.
Best snow machine ever.

21 Likes