The Canadian Contingent (Part 1)

all i know is the Jets will be the best canadian team in the nhl this year. carry on

1 Like

Phhhhhhhhhhhhhttttttt :roll_eyes:

Right :roll_eyes:

As long as my Leafs don’t disappoint me again…and again…and again.

6 Likes

When they were up 3 games to 1 I was still worried and sure enough they did it again! :sob:

1 Like
2 Likes

I think they’ve got a real shot at the cup this year…

4 Likes

This is why I don’t sportsball. But I love watching the conflict it produces!

Fucking love the world cup. Everyone is local until the world cup then everyone is a fucking nationalist and getting real.

4 Likes

I miss those Nordiques vs. Hartford Whalers playoff blood baths…THAT was hockey

5 Likes

That sounds like how my Father played hockey. Oh look, they have the puck… (SMASH!!!).

He was a good defenceman, but wasn’t asked by his peers to play often due to how hard he hit.

2 Likes

Minor hockey, and street and pond hockey was the best way to sort out the neighbourhood hierarchy. We saved the bullying for when we all had a stick in our hands, lol. Remember them orange hockey balls…way more sting than a tennis ball to the sinarris. "CAAAAARRR!! " Ahhh Canuck Combat…when does the season start?

5 Likes
2 Likes

Agree with Mike and Dana, Chicago has the best Jersey, hope it doesn’t get cancelled lol

Meanwhile in Toronto:

9 Likes

They are one hell of a golf development organization…

2 Likes

Tabernac !!!

2 Likes
2 Likes

Oh great. Just what we need right now, more noise.

Ugh

2 Likes

It’s funny how they placed everyone on the article picture. In a triangle shape with Trudeau at the bottom and Sing at the top. Subliminal message?

2 Likes

Simon and Garfunkel summed it up rather well in the song Mrs. Robinson:

Sitting on a sofa on a Sunday afternoon
Going to the candidates’ debate
Laugh about it, shout about it
When you’ve got to choose
Every way you look at it you lose

4 Likes