The Cannabis Cathedral ⛪ - Don Gnosis

Sorry for behind on the giveaway yesterday, it was a long day driving home yesterday so today I’ll pick two winners from the list…

For a pack of Sour Diesel x Nebulis Kush.

1. @duo :canada:
  2. @Kasper0909
  3. @blowdout2269
  4. @MyLittleGrundle :us:
  5. @Smooth
  6. @Mrgreenthumb
  7. @amumayuk :canada:
  8. @buckaroobonsai :us:
  9. @420noob
  10. @SEMOActivist :us:
  11. @tresbundles
  12. @Emeraldgreen
  13. @Tracker
  14. @OGBohab :us:
  15. @Gonzo
  16. @HollySun91
  17. @freed111
  18. @patsnumone
  19. @Kgrim

Add numbers as needed

21 Likes

An interesting but expected surprise for when I got back to the house… These are seedlings that sprouted from last year’s wedding cake breeding project. These will be used to make some wedding cake F3’s

17 Likes

How can you say sorry for not doing s giveaway? Lol.
Your generosity is amazing as it is. Don’t beat urself up bro. :rofl:
Thank you again for the shot at that SD cross! :wink::+1:

6 Likes

Haha I feel bad since I said everyday until the 19th so missing day might have had those seed addicts twitching at their phones :joy:

9 Likes

Thanks @DonGnosis for the chance to win those brother.

Grundle

1 Like

Outta :weary: likes

3 Likes

i tried signing up as number 17 but it changed to 5

2 Likes

You can have one from me! :crazy_face:
:heart:

I’m thinking this is a great cross… good luck everyone! Thanks for all the giveaways you’ve been hosting @DonGnosis :pray:

2 Likes

Hey @DonGnosis I still need your addy for your win at shags island adventure. I sent dm but might have got lost in flood of dm’s.:+1:

1 Like

Thank you another chance!
Did wedding cake finish for you outside?
Was it a cut or seed?

1 Like

Gotta love volunteer seeds! I have a volunteer seed in my flower tent right now. Plus you actually know what it came from unlike me. :laughing:

1 Like

@420noob I must have missed it in the chaos, I’ll send you a PM

@Emeraldgreen some of the phenos did, so didn’t unfortunately. It was an original cut from the states I got through a buddy then crossed with a wedding cake male I got from seed… From there I’ve been doing the bulk population breeding method with them so I keep the seeds of the top 10% of the population. (All fitting the main criteria I am trying to maintain)

3 Likes

Cool. Did the cut finish for you? I’m about 42n but I’d love to be able to finish wedding cake outside here.

1 Like

Ya it finished in time, there’s definitely some risk with botrytis with the larger buds and the wet falls I have in southern ontario

5 Likes

Time has come for the draw… And the winners are:

@Smooth

And

@patsnumone

Send me a PM with your deets!

18 Likes

Congratulations @Smooth and @patsnumone
Nice wins for sure!

Thank you for the fun @DonGnosis :grinning::+1:

4 Likes

Congratulations @Smooth and @patsnumone

giphy

6 Likes

Great line just before that scene I hope your d@#$ is bigger than that! Thanks for chance @DonGnosis

4 Likes